India vape ban will hurt Chinese vape companies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
You answered your own question. Pesticide use is industrial and not all nic production is USP. Just like not all PG and VG is USP.

You've been around a long time. Or is the post count all talking and no listening?
Urine soaked cornflakes for breakfast this am? They were genuine questions. Based on what you said, I was curious if the ban would affect a major producer of nicotine used for vaping.
A large portion of this nicotine production is industrial. It's lso used as a pesticide.
You said industrial and lso (I assumed this meant also) a pesticide. According to the English language (which ECF rules dictate here) that would indicate they were different applications. And it's important to note that industrial application is not synonymous with agricultural application.

I wasn't meaning to pick at the statement. I just mistakenly thought you knew what you were talking about.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Urine soaked cornflakes for breakfast this am? They were genuine questions. Based on what you said, I was curious if the ban would affect a major producer of nicotine used for vaping.

You said industrial and lso (I assumed this meant also) a pesticide. According to the English language (which ECF rules dictate here) that would indicate they were different applications. And it's important to note that industrial application is not synonymous with agricultural application.

I wasn't meaning to pick at the statement. I just mistakenly thought you knew what you were talking about.
There are many kinds of English these days. American English, British English {which has many sub variants including American english} business English (which is I understand a primarily Asian invention), and the most slippery of all machine translation English which may translate from another completely different language into any of the above very imprecisely.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: DarrenMG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread