• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

In Central MO..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasselhoff

ECF Veteran
Hi karmakatie; Welcome the Show Me Vapers group. I'm in the St. Louis area so if you are ever in the area come by and say Hi. I know there are some vapers in your area. I just don't remember who they are. This subforum is pretty slow so it might take awhile for them to notice your post. (We) The St. Louis group are the most active here. We have regular monthly meeting /gatherings every 3rd Saturday of each the month. You are always welcome to come and join us if in over this way. We usually have 20-30 people at our gatherings +3-4 vendors with their goodies and just about every kind of vaping device out there ands of course lots liquid for everyone to try. There are no fees or cost except your own drinks and food. We just like to get together and have a good time. Here is a link to our next gathering on Saturday,Jan.21st
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...regional-monthly-meetings-17.html#post4925090
If you have any questions about the meets or about anything else feel free to ask.
Hope to see you there.

karmakatie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
MO
Hi karmakatie; Welcome the Show Me Vapers group. I'm in the St. Louis area so if you are ever in the area come by and say Hi. I know there are some vapers in your area. I just don't remember who they are. This subforum is pretty slow so it might take awhile for them to notice your post. (We) The St. Louis group are the most active here. We have regular monthly meeting /gatherings every 3rd Saturday of each the month. You are always welcome to come and join us if in over this way. We usually have 20-30 people at our gatherings +3-4 vendors with their goodies and just about every kind of vaping device out there ands of course lots liquid for everyone to try. There are no fees or cost except your own drinks and food. We just like to get together and have a good time. Here is a link to our next gathering on Saturday,Jan.21st
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...regional-monthly-meetings-17.html#post4925090
If you have any questions about the meets or about anything else feel free to ask.
Hope to see you there.

Thank you, I saw that get together and am considering it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread