• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Important Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Rat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Daggett Ca.
Lisa While I am not surprised about the timing the confirmation of the science from people who do not know the Word is awesome. I have known for along time that I would live to see the end of the age. I have been studying the book of Enoch for over a year now. Why the book was not canonized was more political than spiritual. There is no way to physically prepare for an event of this magnitude thus dictating a spiritual preparedness. So the question is do you have a very personal relationship with the Lord? Not just you Lisa that is the ultimate question every person should be asking themselves. This connection comes before all else,

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Lisa While I am not surprised about the timing the confirmation of the science from people who do not know the Word is awesome. I have known for along time that I would live to see the end of the age. I have been studying the book of Enoch for over a year now. Why the book was not canonized was more political than spiritual. There is no way to physically prepare for an event of this magnitude thus dictating a spiritual preparedness. So the question is do you have a very personal relationship with the Lord? Not just you Lisa that is the ultimate question every person should be asking themselves. This connection comes before all else,

How strange, I just bought the book of enoch on amazon about 2 weeks ago or so. Haven't started reading it yet tho.....it includes all 3 books of enoch.

Right now, I'm reading the whole NT for the second time, I'm half way through it, then I'll start up on enoch. Yea, things are coming that we can't even wrap our minds around. I do have a strong relationship with Him, but it can always be stronger! Working on that too. :)

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com

Amen DR.... we must not be like the 'lazy virgins' in these last days.. must keep the 'oil' of the holy spirit on full at all times... pray without ceasing... delight ourselves in the Lord at all times. Live every day like it's our last but work (for the Kingdom) as if we have a thousand years.... :)

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
I am bumping this thread as I needed to say something about it. I started out by listening to the program, got about 10 minutes into it, had questions, got my husband (who reads everything) and asked him about all of this. So he began listening to Benjamin and he asked if I knew who this guy was. I told him no. So, we looked up some information. He says God speaks audibly to him. I thought that was kind of cool. He then claims to have stood face to face with Jesus in his human body. As far as I know, we cannot look upon the Glory of Jesus....no human has.....not even Paul. So that sent up a red flag. So I went to bed thinking about all of this, then I hit the floor yesterday morning with knowledge.

What didn't sit well with me is this watchman fellow....the man whose program it is. A true teacher about Jesus and end times never puts someone on their program without vetting them, because their reputation is at stake. There must have been about 8 disclaimers on what the guest was reporting on. This guy isn't reporting for Fox News.....he's teaching about Jesus and His creation/end times. There is no...."We report, you decide." Then the guy welcomes this guest by saying, "Welcome my friend." For those who wish to listen, I'm not going to say anything further....I promise. This just wouldn't let go of me until I made this post. I have been very under the weather, and I am sorry of the lateness of this. Forgive me.:)

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
I am bumping this thread as I needed to say something about it. I started out by listening to the program, got about 10 minutes into it, had questions, got my husband (who reads everything) and asked him about all of this. So he began listening to Benjamin and he asked if I knew who this guy was. I told him no. So, we looked up some information. He says God speaks audibly to him. I thought that was kind of cool. He then claims to have stood face to face with Jesus in his human body. As far as I know, we cannot look upon the Glory of Jesus....no human has.....not even Paul. So that sent up a red flag. So I went to bed thinking about all of this, then I hit the floor yesterday morning with knowledge.

What didn't sit well with me is this watchman fellow....the man whose program it is. A true teacher about Jesus and end times never puts someone on their program without vetting them, because their reputation is at stake. There must have been about 8 disclaimers on what the guest was reporting on. This guy isn't reporting for Fox News.....he's teaching about Jesus and His creation/end times. There is no...."We report, you decide." Then the guy welcomes this guest by saying, "Welcome my friend." For those who wish to listen, I'm not going to say anything further....I promise. This just wouldn't let go of me until I made this post. I have been very under the weather, and I am sorry of the lateness of this. Forgive me.:)

I hope you feel better soon, sis!! I'll say a prayer for you! And thank you for posting this even though you aren't feeling well! A wise reminder that not everyone who says Lord, Lord will enter into His kingdom!

In His Love,
'T'

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Saints you may be right, there is no way to research the so called facts or the physicist's. This stuff is suppose to start this year so we won't have to wait long to find out. Although it is intriguing. Thank you for the warning.

Forewarned is forearmed... stay safe by staying ready and working hard for the Kingdom... :)

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Saints you may be right, there is no way to research the so called facts or the physicist's. This stuff is suppose to start this year so we won't have to wait long to find out. Although it is intriguing. Thank you for the warning.

You are most welcome, DR. I'm not trying to be an alarmist, but if the show has that many disclaimers, something is not kosher in Denmark!:laugh: But have fun with it if you choose.:)

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
These types of declaration plasters mud on everyone's faces.Scripture states that (Jesus Himself was talking) 'No one knows the day or the hour.' Jesus doesn't know...only God the Father knows. I love the fact that they are out witnessing, but the date is NOT going to be May 21st. When Scripture says, 'no man knoweth the day nor hour,' Jesus meant just that!:)

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
These types of declaration plasters mud on everyone's faces.Scripture states that (Jesus Himself was talking) 'No one knows the day or the hour.' Jesus doesn't know...only God the Father knows. I love the fact that they are out witnessing, but the date is NOT going to be May 21st. When Scripture says, 'no man knoweth the day nor hour,' Jesus meant just that!:)

Yes he sure did... but I'm ready to go now if need be... :laugh:
I know you are also L... ;)

bassnut

Crumby Jokes
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Los Angeles, CA

I'm sure you're right but just for the record:

NO MAN KNOWS THE DAY OR THE HOUR?

This bit from the CNN report particularly bothered me:

Arianna Ramrajie, of Ocala, Florida, has one she'd like to share.

On May 21, the sun will "turn red like blood," the Earth will open up, bodies will be strewn about and "some people will die for eternity," she says.

"It scares me a little bit because some people are going to die, and I think I'm one of them," she adds. "I'm trying to do good things, but I'm afraid I'm doing something bad."

Arianna is 7, after all, and being good all the time cannot be easy. Her father stands next to her, nodding his approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread