IMPORTANT: Does CASAA have your location??

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
CASAA needs to be able to group vapers by state/counties, etc. for upcoming bans. Please check your profile to be sure CASAA knows where you are located. Would be great if they could get vapers local to bans informed on issues in their areas easily.

Update your profile here....or join if you're not a member. It is FREE: http://casaa.org/join.asp

Thanks folks. Appreciate any support for CASAA. I am a supporter :2cool:

Last edited:

Placebo Effect

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2008
Thanks for posting this Laurel. Much of our membership joined before CASAA asked for address info. At the time, CASAA was concerned with keeping the products legal to buy, and the legality of using them indoors wasn't too prominent in people's minds.

Being able to go into the member database and find people from a particular part of the country is HUGE in stopping bans.

If you click the above link you can login to edit to your info.

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Welcome, new CASAA members.

And for those who are not new, have you updated your member profile to provide your city and state?

1. Login from this page: CASAA | Board Vote - Ends 10/25/09
  2. Click on the "My Information" link (located above the Donate Now button.)
  3. After updating your information, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.

You can also change your password and sign up to receive CASAA alerts and newsletters on the My Information page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread