Imperia Shark Attack - Don Limon

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Imperia Shark Attack - Don Limon
Producer: Czech
Packaging: 10ml aroma in 60ml Chubby Gorilla bottle
A blend of ripe grapes, sour lime and blue agave juice from the kitchen of Czech producer Imperia. This won't be the first product in the Shark Attack range I've tried, but it won't be the last either. In general, light and not too strong flavours characterise the fruity aromas, which have not disappointed in the vaping so far.
There's a nice lime and grape scent to the flavour, which suggests a light flavour to me. On the inhale the lime and grape blend is dominant, then on the exhale you get a cool breeze that makes both fruit flavours feel fresh. The lime is tart and the grape is sweet, both fruits are well pronounced on the steaming. The cool sensation is just there, but gives a plus like a mild minty chewing gum. A grape lime chewing gum . As soon as I tasted it, it immediately came to mind. The blend of flavours really makes the aroma special. And then there's the blue agave, which I have no idea what it tastes like. It's an important agricultural crop in the Mexican state of Jalisco, as it's the base material for tequila, which is popular on several continents. The high sugar content of the plant's stalk is probably one of the reasons why it is sweet. It's a bit uncertain about this part, but it's safe to say that the producer has put a good selection of fruit on the market that can be used all day without getting bored, as it has a light, sweet and sour taste that steams really well.

Attachments

• prichut-imperia-shark-attack-don-limon_w720.jpeg
    prichut-imperia-shark-attack-don-limon_w720.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread