I'm just happy and proud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Dixie County, Florida
I smoked for 12 years. Now this may not seem like a long time to some of you but to me it was a lifetime! I lost my mother to smoking two years ago. AND STILL that wasn't wake up call. I smoked still.

I started dating a woman awhile ago and we planned on having a baby. She took a test and shared the great news with me immediately. Now she quit smoking as soon as she found out. I still smoked for about a month. We ended up getting in a huge fight I went outside to smoke and came back in. The smell just made her sooooo sick. My buddy came over that night and offered me a smoke. I told him no and brushed it off. I thought to myself did I really just deny a cigarette?

Now my GF ended up buying me a 510/ego a few weeks before her getting pregnant. I used it solely at work. After my buddy offered and I denied I just grabbed my vape and started using that. I was actually getting my fix off of it. I started ordering different juices and a bigger tank and finding different mods.

Now, I'm smoke free for 21 days and have avoided 600+ cigarettes! I'm just happy and proud of myself! I never thought I'd kick the habit! I was sure smoking would be the death of me! Just sharing my story.
If you are a smoker and read this. Find that nic level that will kick the cigs! You'll feel so much better!!!!! :D

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
I finally quit after 3 months of vaping and smoking cigs. Wife still smokes and didn't take to the vaping like I did. She didn't get the right juice and nic level IMHO. She is the type that will just quit cold turkey once her work and life stress dies down. So there are still cigs in the house at all times and have also quit and even though I have a craving to light up once in a while (I haven't yet) and trying to stay strong.

I smoked for 32 years about a pack and a bit a day. Feels great though and know exactly how you feel bro. Good stuff and vape on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread