Status
Not open for further replies.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
Ouch, thats what I don't want to do with the shop. Being lower isn't the necessary key to a good hitting atomizer, it is one but many. I was talking with the engineer late last night regarding the ikon. Mine actually died last night after a straight rough week. I was refilling at minimum 4 times a day, sometimes up to 6-7 because of lack of sleep. Truth be told I have been up around 6 am marker constantly using it. He said, since the resistance was so low on them, it is logical for lasting 20-30 refills. Which isn't bad for a cartomizer, but still nothing I feel comfortable with. They did however agree to accept and use our own heating cores for durability. Which will be sent to them shortly. I'm going to run these current sets over the vacation to see if it was a fluke. A fluke or not, the end result is the same however. I do have about 90 or so kits here and if we're only looking at a week per cartridge, the price will significantly lower until we get them our stuff and test them. I can tell you, this week using one was nothing but enjoyment and paired with the io6 made my vaping life much more satisfying. for a moment there I was getting bored. That said, you will still know that they are good cartos for what they're worth, they just need more refinement, which again I'm just basing it off one that died. It was nearly dry and I just didn't have care to refill immediately, but again, that's another strict rule to vaping with low resistance as LR can be strict and/or hazardous.

Of course! We're actually departing on Monday 15th, but I thought it best to close a few days earlier to ensure all the orders are dispatched.

So, if your going to sell them anyway.....;-)

Of course, if you did sell me a few, it would be with complete understanding that it's not the final product so I wouldn't criticize the product if I ran in to problems or didn't like certain aspect of it (though I can't promise I won't PM Loft or 5 Card with questions.....). Loft has certainly gotten me excited about the product.

Totally your call. I can wait and I probably wouldn't make a huge order until I've tried them anyway. On the other hand, I did just quit smoking so I'm kind of antsy and could really use something to help me chain vape without sacrificing flavor.

Last edited:

acv987

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2009
Cleveland, ohio
Don't know where Chesterfield is, we just come here to relax and visit relatives. I will say that the 100 plust degrees everyday is just wonderful for me. The humidity hasn't been that high so it is actually better than the Cleveland Ohio weather I came from. Humidity there a 3 weeks ago w/the 95 degrees was a killer. Couldn't breathe outside.
Yeah I second that, Cleveland weather is tough any time of the year.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
I think there is not enough time for you to release all these products and have them all shipped before you close. It might be best to do whatever you can to prep them sale so the minute you get back you can have full stock on everything.

Either that or a limited 1 day sale on say Friday for orders to be shipped Saturday? Or Thursday, shipping Friday? Your call big man.

Rwilliams112

Jun 7, 2011
Indiana
Of course! We're actually departing on Monday 15th, but I thought it best to close a few days earlier to ensure all the orders are dispatched.

I don't want to be a jerk and I know that your on vacation but I placed my order on the 9th and I have not received my order or any response of any kind. I've sent emails thru your site and reply emails to the original order conformation and I have heard nothing. I have been vaping now for about six months and I have used probably a dozen vendors now and I have never had this much trouble getting an order or even getting some sort of response. I'm sorry to put this on here and I feel bad for doing so but I am honestly just really frustrated with the whole experience.

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
First I would say wait. I think everyone will understand. Second enjoy your vacation. Where in SC are you going I was born and raised near Charleston and was wondering if you are going anywhere near there. That is beautiful country and if I ever win the lottery that is where I am heading back to. If you ever need another tester please keep me in mind. I would love to do some testing for you.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
I don't want to be a jerk and I know that your on vacation but I placed my order on the 9th and I have not received my order or any response of any kind. I've sent emails thru your site and reply emails to the original order conformation and I have heard nothing. I have been vaping now for about six months and I have used probably a dozen vendors now and I have never had this much trouble getting an order or even getting some sort of response. I'm sorry to put this on here and I feel bad for doing so but I am honestly just really frustrated with the whole experience.

Rwilliams112,

Per IkenVape's Twitter:

IkenVape
Hey guys! Emails are down, signals are scarce and wifi is ridiculous. You forum guys better be keeping it clean! :D
15 hours ago

Not sure if this helps at all, but he won't be back until 8/23. There have been other issues with the site but if you send an email/reply to the order confirmation email you received, Isaac should follow-up with you once he re-opens shop.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Well I am one of the lucky guys that have good outcomes with the products I get I guess but other than the leak when I tun it upside down on the Ikon it has worked flawlessly. The leak isn't that bad either it just gets a little juice in my mouth on the first hit like when you overfill a carto. As long as I give it the upside down twist of the wrist I'm very happy with the vapor, taste and throat hit. I have carried it around in my pocket everywhere without leaks or problems but I don't beat the H E double toothpicks out of it like Loft does that poor little guy he has. LOL
The 106 is the same. Nary a problem.
I do hope you and the family have a wonderful time on vacation. Not only do you deserve it Isaac but we keep you busy doing all this stuff for us all the time and your family deserves to have your un devided attention and having fun with you too my good friend.
PARTY ON.

1660R-14349.jpg
SuperStock_1660R-37744.jpg

Last edited:

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Any more leaks Loftie or was that an isolated incident?
I've had two tanks fail so far. One after a week or so of use (can't remember, its in the beta thread), and one in less than 24 hours as the silicone bead that held the plastic on the metal base was shifted.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I've had two tanks fail so far. One after a week or so of use (can't remember, its in the beta thread), and one in less than 24 hours as the silicone bead that held the plastic on the metal base was shifted.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Well thank goodness mine didn't do that or I'd be S.O.L. because I didn't get extra tanks with mine. So I guess Isaac likes you better than me huh Loft?
tears.gif
LOL JK.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Well thank goodness mine didn't do that or I'd be S.O.L. because I didn't get extra tanks with mine. So I guess Isaac likes you better than me huh Loft?
tears.gif
LOL JK.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

No he just knows that your an old veteran and you can make that one last. Just kidding Lofty ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread