IKV Closing from 7/3-7/10 You might want to RE@D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I meant to post 510 Mega 'Fusions' that were gone when I reached your website. The 510 SR Platinums disappeared from my shopping cart before checkout. You know there's a log in and then when a cart is started it logs you out. But that must be in the e-commerce software because I've encountered that before on other web stores.
Definitely looking forward to trying the io6!

Hopefully I'll have better fortune next time in acquiring the 510 Mega 'Fusions'. Hoping you have some 510 standard length Fusions in the works too.

Ohh yes, those were a glitch. I had an order from a person from the Philippines with a false shipping address under Money order towards the end of April. now with Volusion's database, If we cancel an order, it automatically replaces the inventory on hold. I tried to place the inventory in the negative which turns out to be impossible to counteract the procedure. Honestly, I just got tired seeing the guy awaiting payment for the past months.

On the plus side, we have sourced the correct bodies and have them in full production. They should be awaiting our return on the 10th. :)

Detail Man

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2013
Indiana USA
So let this rant turn into an apology for not being a high end mass producing cold machine of a factory. Quality is a HUGE issue here and that costs a tremendous amount of money. We're not those guys who buy 50 cent atomizers and hock them for 10 bucks, or believe in charging twice the amount for capital. By right IKV should because of the intricate and time consuming work, but I have founded this place on principal and plan on keeping it that way knowing the inevitably of possibly drowning. Atleast we'll drown knowing we did the right thing.
I don't think you should have to apologize for anything. It's your business. But I don't think you should fear pricing your merchandise in the range of fair market prices. Even if you're making many times over your invested capital. And then, I guess if you felt guilty for all that profit :rolleyes:, you could then just reinvest in more R & D, new product launches and further product revisions.

hottierockstar

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
southern california
Ohh yes, those were a glitch. I had an order from a person from the Philippines with a false shipping address under Money order towards the end of April. now with Volusion's database, If we cancel an order, it automatically replaces the inventory on hold. I tried to place the inventory in the negative which turns out to be impossible to counteract the procedure. Honestly, I just got tired seeing the guy awaiting payment for the past months.

On the plus side, we have sourced the correct bodies and have them in full production. They should be awaiting our return on the 10th. :)

oh so i wasn't too slow? it was just a technical error? so i still have a chance for 510 mega fusions after the 10th? wooohoooo!

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
AWWW That's sooo sweet!!!! God, I love that guy with my whole heart. You know, he is truly the Goodness that NEVER stops. Just remarkable.
:laugh:!! I know! I wanted to leave today and not on the 3rd down RT 81 haha. Can you imagine how horrible it's going to be! We're a bit old fashion here so I'm going to be the one doing the driving..Now wheres that facepalm button

5card is one of the first people I met and got to know on these forums, 3 years ago this month! He took me under his wing, and has been the best friend and mentor I could have ever wished for. I agree with you, I love him with my whole heart too...and I tell him often :)

Being "in the business" too, I understand manufacturing problems. Do what you can, and roll with the punches ;)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Vanish for a little while and you can miss a lot.

Have a good trip.
that, my friend is an understatement. This vaping world moves so fast as a constant. Thankful for WiFi! Though I can't seem to access ECF desktop version. So some threads won't be visited, the hundred plus paged threads at least. The emails are a nightmare! Orders, receipts , confirmations and Chinese spam is flooding the heck out of the inbox.

hah! if i get them all i will send you some :)
I think he really wants to spank you lol maybe the words hottie and 1987 got him really excited

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I started getting spammed on Skype even with my Skype profile set to private. I had an ECF friend invite with the same user name of the spammer last night. Looked over their profile and they had zero posts but the activity was "sending messages on Skype" Reported, banned. Every "friend" on their list has a Skype icon in their profile. Some of these folks are worse than telemarketers lol

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
any idea when mega punch carts will be available?

I think he said a shipment was supposed to be in when he got back on the 10th (Today). Just hope there's some in it. Keep an eye on his Twitter page. It seems to be the fastest info.

I started getting spammed on Skype even with my Skype profile set to private. I had an ECF friend invite with the same user name of the spammer last night. Looked over their profile and they had zero posts but the activity was "sending messages on Skype" Reported, banned. Every "friend" on their list has a Skype icon in their profile. Some of these folks are worse than telemarketers lol

I just delete them without opening them. Unless I'm in a bad mood. Then I let them know what I think.:laugh:

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I delete them too 5, and I also removed my skype info from my profile. Silly, naive me for not expecting to get the spam with my info on here.

I referred someone to Ikenvape today who is looking for a decent 901 atty. Told her if Iken doesn't have a good one, then there isn't a good one made :)

He has 5 or 6 very good ones both sr and lr.

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I used to get spam from talking to vendors or other companies until I got another email address just for that purpose. Now I go every week or so and empty the 1000 or 1500 spam emails but my regular email stays pretty clean.

Haha I hear you guys!
My skype has 29 contact requests and upon opening, a phone call was going through.
Just letting you know we got back safely and we missed you guys! the wifi was atrocious in the small town of Chesterfield SC. I'm bummed because we didn't get to go a beach. We were with my inlaws for the duration of the trip, the missuis guilt tripped me :laugh We didn't unpack yet, but that can be done later. :D
The email inbox is swamped! Right now it's receiving 76 out 567 messages :laugh: I'm sure most is a mix spam and orders, atleast I hope! Anyway, I'm sorry for not being around and believe me you were missed BIG time!

any idea when mega punch carts will be available?
Unfortunately the 510 Fusions and VG RY4 didn't make it as was planned. However the Puritanks came in along with our own coils which will be going up shortly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread