Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
drumkits.gif
You are the Man, My friend. I really think that is exactly where that belongs and it suits you to a tee. I looked up Goodness and under the meaning it said Ikenvape.

Last edited:

cappadoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Michigan
After all the time I've spent goofing off and shopping online, Isaac is the only person I've dealt with that I feel a relationship with. I do not think that I am that special, I think Isaac is the special one. Hell, there's places I shop locally that know me by name and by sight that are not as nice, pleasant and accommodating as Isaac is. I'm talking about places I've been patronizing for 15 years! (I probably shouldn't analyze what that says about me).

You are definitely a special human being, Isaac. You always are willing to go the extra mile, respond to emails, help out others. I've never once seen you say no to anyone. You have amazing products and even better customer service.

I am proud to internet-know you, my friend. I have never wished to live in Eastern PA :), but I would love to meet you someday.
Now I know why you're the only vendor I've ever seen get the gift of a mod from his customers.

Don't ever change, good sir.

Rowdy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
Georgia
I agree, I get the impression Isaac not only makes sure you get a quality product at a good price (which is praise Worthy enough these days) but he really wants you to like and enjoy using the things he is designing and building for us. I hear stories about business men like that from my grand parents and of course the old black and white movies, but you don't get to interact with one of them very often.

Thanks for being one of the good guys Isaac. (tips hat)

Rowdy.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Thank you 5Card and Switcher! Man, what an explosive day!
This is going to be a great year! Click me!

Yes it is. You didn't even have to do a poll for a new slogan. I like this little family were everyones input is considered. Going with the way I often think, that line worked straight out of the box. I am glad you chose it for your site. It seperates you from the rest of the crowd. :toast:

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Wow, it's interesting how people gravitate to various other people. I don't own anything by Ikenvape yet. I've been stalking Chameleon etc. but haven't bought yet. But there are so many people here I am already familiar with through PIF and other places. A few months ago, I sent Isaac a note asking about the Chameleon and he took the time to email me and carry on a conversation with me about products and switches etc. He never had to do that. But he did. And I've found everyone else here just as helpful and kind.

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
Stewie! It's so good to see you! and Thank you brother. How have you been? Everything alright? Give me a call when you have chance.

Thank you 5Card and Switcher! Man, what an explosive day!
This is going to be a great year! Click me!

Please Bonnie, don't be ashamed at all. I really am totally grateful for your beautiful thread it wasn't necessary in the least because I am 100% grateful. I was telling a good friend today "One of the greatest good acts you can do for someone is not telling them what good deed you have done" Lol I can definitely help you out with a good 801 of 5V :D The 2.5Ω is a winner hands down. It produces an almost warm vapor, tremendous flavor and vapor production. If I remember correctly (which I could be wrong!) You said that you enjoy these traits. The not too warm, decent actual feeling and flavorful taste?

Yes, your memory is impeccable. Now to just find that one in stock................I will be a happy camper. I have made the ......ahem...........well..............heinous error of accidentally putting the LR 801 shorty upon a 6 volt device and killed it ......and needless to say, *after wiping tears and saying unchristian-like words*............... I am short of shorties!
Now that is horrid..........simply horrid!
Thanks for A+ service Isaac and for being a real nice guy.

*scurries off to F5 the Iken site ..........again*

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Stewie! It's so good to see you! and Thank you brother. How have you been? Everything alright? Give me a call when you have chance.

Hey Isaac,
I would if I had ur # Lost it when my computer had to have evrything re-installed. Email it to me as I don't have ur email either. LOL..
I'll call after I get ur #, Bro..
Thanx,
Stu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread