If you hated JC before you may love it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
what you said is not really a e-liquid review is it? no description of flavor? TH? more like a rant.

thats cool tho...should move it to suppliers reviews of suppliers
You are absolutely correct. It was a rant. They are of course, a e-liquid Supply company, not hardware, and that would be the only reason I put it here. Feel free to move it anywhere.

Review in hopefully more acceptable format:
---------------------------------------------------
JC Peach PG Formula (Think a new formulation of recipe):
Flavor: Good, about 2x strength of my old RPG formula
TH: Better than RPG, better than Dekang, Less than only one other Juice I have, VC Lemonade.
Smell: 2x old RPG formula
Vapor: Normal
Minor irritation from non-rpg formula for me. I'll be adding Glycerin to it and some Unflavored nic, bonus on the 2x flavor thing since I'll be able to taste it like it wasn't modified.

JC Marcado PG Free
Flavor: Very strong clove taste; missing tobacco hint so many complain about.
TH: Hurts my throat within 3-4 puffs, assuming I don't tolerate Glycerol well. Do not get a Nicotine sting but a scrachy feeling.
Smell: Extremely strong, opening bottle is similar to opening a bottle of potpourri oils. No perfumey smell though.

JC Valencia PG Free
Flavor: Very strong orange flavor; missing tobacco hint.
TH: same as Marcado
Smell: same as Marcado
Reminds me of Camel Twist. If it was available in RPG I would switch to this as a main juice.

JC Island PG Free
Flavor: Strong Pina Colada flavor; missing tobacco hint.
TH: same as Marcado
Smell: same as Marcado

Now for a hopefully acceptable conclusion/rant:

If you hated JC before you may love it now, if you loved JC before, you may hate it now.

I got 3 of the new Red Oak flavors in 15ml my old favorite Peach in its non-RPG formula, and Spiced Cider in RPG. Nothing tastes like what I fell in love with a few months ago.

I wish manufacturers would start using Version numbers on Juice. This changing tastes thing is beyond depressing and extremely expensive waste of juice.

Last edited:

gk7319

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
IL
Agree with the review! I ordered the sampler and tried the same three so far from it. Very strong flavors with no hint of tobacco.

Also tried their new tobacco flavor (I'm more of a tobacco guy and don't go in for the fruity flavors too much) and it tastes to me like a weaker version of the Original with no bite to it.

Still love the Tenn Cured!!!

SeanRP

Jan 18, 2010
MA
I've only tried the Red Oak: Valencia so far, and I don't know, The taste is a little off for me. I definitely get the Orange, but to me, it tastes like the orange flavored alkaseltzer packets, and it isn't as pleasent as I'd hoped. The draw / throat hit / vapor production is still as solid as the rest of my JC liquids, but I've switched back to my Simply Strawberry for the moment until I crack open a new tester, I'm thinking the Red Oak: Island will be the next one i try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread