If you are a USA based wholesale e-cig supplier interested in more accounts, read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are a USA based wholesaler of e-cig supplier interested in more accounts, read this.

I want more e-cig and supplies available in more local stores in my area. Most places know of the e-cig but are just unknowledgable. Some will have a cheap asss off brand for sale because they just don't know much about them. The way I see it, if those stores have an e-cig for sale there is a good chance once they are more informed on quality ect they would want to sell a better quality product.

My point is - basicly if I can get some suppliers to either snail mail me some busniess cards, ect or email a printable flyer or brochure I can drop them off at local shops that would sell them.
It would be ideal if i could give them a folder of suppliers they could choose from if they want.

I'M NOT ASKING FOR ANYTHING IN RETURN. (unless your looking to hire someone)

The only thing I am attempting to do is make these better quality products available in more shops locations near me.

Just reply to this thread and I'll PM you info to send your materials to.
Thanks,
Kobar
"Wouldn't it be great if one day the e-cig be available everywhere analog is sold."

Last edited:
They don't need to be manufactured in US, few are I understand. Distributers located in US is prob a better term for what I wanted to say. Nothing wrong with going directly to the source to keep the cost down. Your right, it gives the store owner a choice so yes if you know of any manufactures intrested in local stores selling there products send me the info. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread