Ice storm holding up your Black Friday vapemail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountryTime

Nov 20, 2013
Tulsa, OK
Still waiting on my AV Boba's Bounty. Super excited about trying this one.....unfortunately it is stuck somewhere in western New Mexico ....the good news...is when I finally get it it should be steeped a couple weeks. I don't normally do tobacco juices more into desert vapes. Got my dad off analogs for 60 days now....he is loving a Turkish blend/French vanilla from a local B&M....so I'm hoping he might dig on the Boba's.

Anyone else jonesin' for some straggling vapemail that has been held up in the mail due to bad weather? If so, what are you waiting on and where/who did you order from?

CountryTime

Nov 20, 2013
Tulsa, OK
Still waiting for my Flashi rba to land in the states, been awaiting transport in Germany for like a week. Also anticipating the fulfillment of the Origin Brass mod. At least I received my hemp fiber today and can start wicking the hemp way.
Nice!!! I got 50 ft of kanthal 32ga and 25 ft of ekowool 2mm....plan on kicking off my first coil rebuild here in the next week or so. I will have to grab some hemp for wicking to compare.

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
Well that might explain a package I sent off on the 3rd that showed it departed Anaheim ca, and nothing after that till today, when it finally arrived at the Indiana sorting facility. I was worried it got lost.

I had one that came from L. A., ca mailed on the 4th, still shows no movement but was in my mailbox today. I'm about 25 miles out from Indy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread