IBTanked tube question size/color with a Provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

STLJohnny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
MO
I have 2 questions for Provari and IBtanked owners.

This will be my first IBtank and I own a bronze provari. Which mm is recommended for a nice look the 19 or 22?
I was thinking 19 as is or 22 if I wanted to get something like the Hippo.

My other question is I would like to give the tube a color but I dont like when I can't see the juice.
I was looking at the transparent gold and light swirl gold. Does anyone have these and could comment on their actual transparency?
I just dont want to get one of those colors and you can barley see the juice.

Thanks!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
IBTanked-large-small.jpg 19mm XL and standard tanks

IBTankedXL22.jpg 22mm XL tank with Pro Ring

If concerned about being able to see juice levels in the tank, I suggest not getting a solid or transparent color, but one of the "ringed" designs. I have the below "Rio Carnival" tank and the only way to see the juice level is to hold it up in front of a bright light source.

IBTanked Rio carnival tank.jpg Custom hand-painted "Rio Carnival" 19mm XL tank

Last edited:
Is this Rio-carniva tank from IBtanked? I dont see this color option on their site.

View attachment 267534 19mm XL and standard tanks

View attachment 267535 22mm XL tank with Pro Ring

If concerned about being able to see juice levels in the tank, I suggest not getting a solid or transparent color, but one of the "ringed" designs. I have the below "Rio Carnival" tank and the only way to see the juice level is to hold it up in front of a bright light source.

View attachment 267536

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Is this Rio-carniva tank from IBtanked? I dont see this color option on their site.
It was an option perhaps a year ago. I'm pretty sure if that is what you want, you can request it if you contact IBTanked either via their website or contact OCD directly through their supplier forum here: IBTanked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread