• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I wish..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DianeS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2014
Slower Lower DE, USA
Another trick is to inhale from your ecig, wait a sec then grab another quick inhale then slowly exhale. The cloud should be gone or almost gone. Practice it when you are not on deck, it doesn't take long to get used too. I did it stealthing in front of a local govt representive who is a co-sponser on DE HB309 which add ecigs & their "ilk" to our clean air act which if you cant smoke a analog there then you cant vape there either. Which if I figure it right shuts down all vaping stores in the state, downstate we 3 or 4, 1 I know of in midstate & 2 upstate I think. :evil:

DianeS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2014
Slower Lower DE, USA
Yah, can understand the "fear", no need to get busted over it, art 15s aren't fun. But if ya cant do without them on the 12/12 shift I can understand. Its funny in a way, the military used to put cigs in their old version of mres, c rats & whatnot, but now its like "OMG, you have to be above healthy doing a job that you might die on anyways". No win situation.

Anyways, Its Dizzle, I wish ya the best & a big thank you from this old ODS vet. Be safe man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread