I will be MIA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
On my lunch break but wanted to let you all know I am home and I'M AN AUNTIE!! :)

Bon Jovi was AMAZING live and my nephew, Griffin, is the cutest little thing ever! :)
I got the "green machine" in the mail, but I can't seem to get it to work no matter what I do. I think maybe I have bad batteries, since the flashlight mod I got a while back from sensay didn't work either and those are the same batteries. :( Lame.

I will be back around later, but I have to get back to work :( I hate Mondays!

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
yes, when I put the batts on the charger they are green lights. I know they are charged up, I just get nothing when I try the green machine. :( They are the batteries I won in the needs contest a while back. Maybe I am box/flashlight mod ......ed and I am not doing something right?! Ahhhhh! It has to be the batteries if it worked for Bob, right?

VRubin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2010
Illinois
yes, when I put the batts on the charger they are green lights. I know they are charged up, I just get nothing when I try the green machine. :( They are the batteries I won in the needs contest a while back. Maybe I am box/flashlight mod ......ed and I am not doing something right?! Ahhhhh! It has to be the batteries if it worked for Bob, right?
Guarantee its the batts.. same thing happened with my Saber.

You DID turn on the switch I hope? Or maybe I hope you didn't......I'm guessing if you DID turn on the switch since this is your 2nd go round with those batts that they are the culprit. I only had 1 unfilled 901 carto that I didn't want to fill just to try it, but the meter said Green Machine work!
boB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread