I tried to create something to help me create better e-liquids :)

dib258

Supporting Member
  • Apr 14, 2014
    Belgium
    eliquid.diy
    Hi everyone,

I wanted to show you what I was working on. I created a platform to help keep track of aromas, bases and nicotine stocks and to be able to create recipes and use them to make e-liquids. You can also publicly post what you created and share with others what you have crafted and you can search recipes you make make with your stock.

I present myself shortly, I vape for 11 years, and I fell in love with making e-liquid, because it’s cheaper, it’s fun, kind of a being a chemist and being able to taste the creation afterwards (not like a chemist ^^’). I am a developer in my everyday life, and I wanted to make something to help me become better at managing my aromas and recipes (which is hard as I have ADD).
    I’m working alone on this project, and I would love to know what you think of it. I know there are already big websites with lots of recipes to try, but I wanted to create a tool that combine a lot of useful tools in one place and give to people a space to create and share together.

Now for the real stuff, I would need your help to beta test the platform! I need, for now, 10 people that would like to test the tools in advance and report back to me with bugs and missing elements. If you're interested, send me your email on the page under the video, and I’ll make a list of this and select 10 person randomly on a video and those persons will be given access to the platform! ;)

PS: I hope this doesn’t go against the rules of this forum as I just want to share what I created. If I’m mistaken thanks to contact me and I’ll understand and remove my post to follow the rules or switch it to another sub-forum if necessary ;)

Reactions: smacuser

dib258

Supporting Member
  • Apr 14, 2014
    Belgium
    eliquid.diy
    Let me please start over. I am not trying to sell anything to anyone. I’m just trying to show what I created. I’m a fan of e-liquid DIY and always struggled to keep everything in order. I decided to create a tool for myself and wanted to share it with you.

I maybe got carried away, but that’s just because I’m hyped to share what I created and also doubting my capacities (impostor syndrome) and didn’t want too many people trying it at the same time. If anyone wants to try this tool, just message me on this board or send me an email (I will not use it in any way of marketing or else, it’s just so that I can send you the token to create an account.).

I’m open to discuss anything about this, and I would love to hear what you think! (love or hate is accepted) ;)

I wish you a happy vape to you all!

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    Hi everyone,

I wanted to show you what I was working on. I created a platform to help keep track of aromas, bases and nicotine stocks and to be able to create recipes and use them to make e-liquids. You can also publicly post what you created and share with others what you have crafted and you can search recipes you make make with your stock.
    I've been vaping, and not smoking, for nearly quite as long as you have. I like to write programs and when I started vaping, and even for a year or three, I thought it would be a fantastic to match my skills with this new and great thing I was doing. I thought, "This would probably be useful for others too.". Much to my sometimes joy sometimes dismay, I found that all or most of the ideas of 'projects, software suites, calculator things, and whatnot' that I came up with had already been done. Usually better. Anyway, I briefly viewed the video and to be honest I thought, "Poor horse, and, 'too many chefs'", but in a good way.. :matrix:

Users who are viewing this thread