I received my Vladdin Eden from the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I've spent a few days with this snazzy little pod system. The flavor it produces is incredible and the vapor production is great for a little pod system. My only question is when will the coils be available on the American market.

I believe the coils are ceramic, not sure if these can be dry burned or not.

Thanks so much! I am really liking it.

Northstar6

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2019
My memory is the vladdin pods weren’t the issue. It was getting juice into the switch chamber
My bad. I meant to quote the first post asking when the pods will be available for the Eden.

Nonetheless I'm hoping it's solved for this device. I'll find out soon enough, I guess.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I never tried the re. It hasn't leaked yet though, and flavor is great. I am surprised how much like this.
My experience with the vladdin was it was a very good vape as long as it worked. It actually seemed to be as good a pod as there was except for the one flaw. My suspicion is it is a fixed issue as they didn’t change the pod but did change the battery.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The Vladdin RE is a great little device apart from not having a battery indicator. Never had a leak, though you do get some juice condensation build up in the switch chamber, just needs a regular wipe with tissue paper.
I tried all kinds of things to clean out my switch chamber on my vladdin. It would either not fire at all or fire continuously.

Northstar6

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2019
My Eden also just came in the mail recently! Big thanks to @Vladdinvapor_Alisa for the giveaway!

Excellent little pod device that just disappears in your palm. If you need something small for travel this is definitely a solid choice.

I've been using mine for a full day now and find it to be a very good vape. I kept it stashed in my pocket while I ran some errands throughout the day and it's so light that you don't even notice it in your pocket. The dust cover is a nice touch and the Eden has a nice grippy matte finish to it, so it feels secure and not something that would slip out of your hand.

It is a very simple, no frills draw activated device but most importantly the flavor and vapor production are great for the size. Charging is quick, the battery has good longevity and the included USB cord is quite nice as well. Definitely a step up from the basic ones you typically get bundled with devices.

The draw is fairly tight, IMO. Very silent for the most part with good flavor and a decent cloud. No spitting or leaking at all. The ceramic coil is pretty smooth but it does manage a decent throat hit with the 50 mg salts I was using.

Overall, definitely a good choice for a small pod system. I would have liked to have seen an adjustable wattage feature and also perhaps an on/off for extra security when it's sitting in your pocket and not being used. Otherwise, still a good system that's simple and easy to use.

70ca46b4c42f648baa4a644433f4eda7.jpg

Vladdinvapor_Alisa

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've spent a few days with this snazzy little pod system. The flavor it produces is incredible and the vapor production is great for a little pod system. My only question is when will the coils be available on the American market.

I believe the coils are ceramic, not sure if these can be dry burned or not.

Thanks so much! I am really liking it.
Thank you for comment.
Please check the link below:
Vladdin Vapor RE Replacement Pod | Vape Coils – VaporDNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread