I might be really dumb, but not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

becauseican6872

Jun 20, 2014
Florida
I have thrown 1,000 s of cartomizers I have bought that were prefilled. Just out of curiosity now that I am using liquid, could I have used all of those cartomizers to refill that I threw away? It always seemed like a waste to me and did not understand why there was not a recycling rebate or plan.

I am hoping you say no because I will feel better.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I have thrown 1,000 s of cartomizers I have bought that were prefilled. Just out of curiosity now that I am using liquid, could I have used all of those cartomizers to refill that I threw away? It always seemed like a waste to me and did not understand why there was not a recycling rebate or plan.

I am hoping you say no because I will feel better.

I'll meet you halfway. Some cartos are very hard/ not made to refill.

If you enjoy cartos like I do- here's a great place.
    MULTI BOX CARTO DEALS

Last edited:

becauseican6872

Jun 20, 2014
    Florida
    thank you r77. lol Thank you for the suggestions will look up the tank systems. I feel a little better I have been literally throwing everything around in my car, and in my purse and I am up to 32 right now. I will try and not think of the past 6 months and will three people in the house who were all using prefilled.

Not to make it worse with all the halo kits I bought they came with blanks and I threw those out because I thought I would never use liquid.

I guess I should have started reading earlier. I even said a million times, why do they not have a recycle plan and it seems like a waste to throw all of them out. You would have thought that's when the light bulb might have gone off.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    we all made our mistakes at first...misinformed/underinformed....
    yes you can refill carts but it can be a pain...really moving to tanks is a lot better and you then get to try all kinds of new and better juices and better vape :)

and if you can move away from the it must look like a cig, getting an ego variable voltage will be 10fold better :)
    New Vapor Info & Starter Kits
    shadav said:
    Vaping is such a personal experience, so obviously everyone's perfect kit will be different and we will need more info about you and your needs. This post is more aimed to those that are ready to move away from cig-a-likes and into the vaping world.

Are you ready to step away from the cigarette-look-a-likes? If so this opens your choices up a lot...if you aren't then there are still options.

Next: if only using cig-a-likes are you only wanting to buy pre-filled or are you willing to refill your cartomizers?
    part b: if willing to get away from cig-a-likes same question
    part c: if willing to get away from cig-a-likes there are different types of juice delivery systems available :)

It is all overwhelming at first but it starts getting easier and it starts making more sense.​

I'm still new myself but best advice I can give is: keep in mind vaping is all personal preference and there is no bad choices...what you decide is what you will be living with and using ;)
    feel free to ask question, no question is stupid, just mis/under informed.

Some things to keep in mind:
    • Try to stick to pv's (personal vapors) that have both the 510 and ego connections this way you have all kinds of options when it comes to juice delivery systems.
    • Variable Voltage (vv) = everyone's taste is different so you can set your voltage up or down to help suit your needs as well as different juices and different juice delivery systems (cartomizers, tanks, ect) taste different at different voltages. (how many times can I say different)
    • Variable Wattage (vw) I haven't tried yet but assuming it is the same principle as stated above for vv.
    • Pass-through battery to be able to vape while charging.
    • the higher the mAh the longer the battery life
    • do you prefer a warm vape (top coil) or a cool vape (bottom coil)? top coil vs bottom coil tanks, to each their own...but go with glass or metal so that there's no worries about tank cracking juices.

so that aside my best advice that was given to me and was my only pv for 6 months is to take the flying leap save yourself wasted money from buying the cigarette-look-alikes and go for a better battery...get you a variable voltage spinner.​
    I got mine from AltSmoke (if making a purchase please use me as a referral: 2262491) because they have 1300 mAh vv spinners and they have orange my favorite color. Plus just awesome customer service, I can not praise them enough.
    you can still use cartomizers (that come with the cig-a-likes) or try other things, myself purchased an evod and a vivi nova to figure out which one I liked best.
    The issue with anything other than cartomizers if you use tough juices it will melt the plastic lmfao so be careful or you can get a metal cover for the vivi nova.

Size Does Matter
    shadav said:
    For those out there with the "size problem" :laugh:
    Here is something to give a good judgement
    1456667_10151989395695970_921291825_n.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread