Status
Not open for further replies.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Woohoo!! I got to meet Chris last night!! As I suspected, he is the shadiest of characters. :D You guys don't need to buy from him - that way I can have it all!! ;) ONLY KIDDING!!

Chris is the absolute best and does everything in his power to make sure your order goes as smooth as possible. He met me so my juice wouldn't get hot in transport, and we live close enough to each other to make it a feasible option.

Personal delivery or not, I will order more items from him. This was my fourth order with him (I think) and I am still as impressed today as I was with my first order. Normally, my orders are mailed and I get them the very next day. Can't ask for better than that - right?? He even opened a store on the West coast to maintain a quick delivery rate!

If you are thinking about buying from him - DO IT - don't hesitate!! He wants to EARN your business, which is more than most are trying to do these days. He genuinely cares about his customers and it shows!

Many, many thanks Chris!! Your friend, mamacat :)

PS - If you are in NC, please come to the July 11th Vapers meeting near Fayetteville - PM me for details - Chris is going to try and get there!!

Reactions: thymetraveler

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
Sorry I'm new. Who is Chris and what is the companies name?

Mikie, I personally invite you to take a look at my site! If you have any questions...I am available by phone or email most any time! 704 226-6808 is my cell.... chris@myfreedomsmokes.com is email! Welcome to the forum!

Chris

motorcity57

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I'M RIGHT HERE
got my menthol juice, thank you very much chris, soon as i deposited my check today i came straight home got on the computer and ordered 1 of those nice do it yourself kits, and 120 ml of 48 menthol.
you got the good stuff buddy. i am sure gonna have fun with your DIY kit, have a nice holiday, its not pink, so i dont know where you get pink. maybe its your lights or a reflection off something. mine is crystal clear.

i am the newport ,michigan order

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
Has anyone tried the 36 with 33% more flavor straight up?

Tried the 48mg with xxx flavor butterscotch straight up and needless to say it has enough flavor to drop it down considerably, Do not hestitate to purchase a thing from Chris, he is consistent and relaibale, he has been very good to me and aterrific suppllier

d

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread