I Love VaporBomb.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
Hello all! I've been trying to post this for a couple of days but the ECF forum is a pain-in-the-you-know-what for "newbies". Anyway, I finally got my post count up and I wanted to post my first VB review. For some reason my signature option isn't working quite yet so I can't fly the VB banner in my sig but I'll work on figuring that out. Now, on to the review...

First order, all 18mg, all 60PG/40VG

Cinna-Bomb: OMG! If there was only one flavor to vape on for the rest of my life this would be it!

Peach: Absolutely delicious! I'm so glad that peach is the FotW! I have another 30ml coming any day now.

Red-Bomb: Definitely has that same hard-to-place flavor that red bull has. It reminds me of cotton candy. This one is a winner as well.

Custom mix coffee/english toffee/chocolate: I was going for a reproduction of my current favorite beverage from SB, the toffee mocha. I'm getting very strong coffee but not really tasting the other two flavors. I'm letting this one sit for a couple more days before trying again. Unfortunately, this one was the one that I had the highest hopes for and isn't quite there yet.

Rootbeer: haven't vaped it yet but it smells good
Harry's Irish Cream: same
Kona Coffee: same

As soon as I get a chance to vape the last three, I'll post an update. I have another order coming tomorrow and will post a review on those ASAP. If anyone has any tips, tricks or suggestions on VB flavors, please let me know. I'll never buy from another vendor after vaping Cinna-Bomb!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread