I haven't even started on e-cigs but I am already impressed with Eastmall!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistress_of_Design

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Australia
Hi to everyone! Yep, I'm a total noob here, please play nice :p

I've been lurking around these forums for almost a week, doing some reading and research on e-cigs. I first heard about them mid last year and shrugged them off, but recently I started up a conversation with a friend who is also interest in giving them a go. So I kind of figured, well, why not at least find out some more information and try and find a reputable place to buy them online. My searches lead me to this forum. :)

After doing my homework in the general thread I think I've managed to get my head around how the parts make it work and how you're supposed to use it and take care of it. But even with all that reading there was still some little niggling questions in the back of my mind. So many people kept referring to eastmall as the number one place to go, so I shot them an email (ok- I sent them two if I am honest :oops: ). Hey, I was excited and forgot some things in the first one! :p I also registered so that my shopping cart didn't keep resetting when I closed my web browser.

Yeah, this is when it gets interesting. ;)
Ed actually RANG ME this evening :shock: (as he was making dinner I think- lol). He spoke with me for half an hour! I am a total noob as far as e-cigs go. Ed addressed all of my concerns and went above and beyond to alleviate all my silly little niggling thoughts, he also added a few quirky little e-liquid recipe tips as well. Something tells me I won't be disappointed by choosing eastmall as my entry into e-cigs. :)

I'm going to purchase the 510 Manual Switch Starter Kit plus some extras and the disposables for friends/family soon. The only reason I'm holding back running out and ordering this instant is because a bigger flavor sample pack has been mentioned in another thread and I would really love to try as many as I can without fear of wasting them if I don't like the taste. I'll be checking the website every day until then. :p

My goal is to be "analog" free by August. Wish me luck!

:oops:
In general I am a total lurker. I love reading forums but very rarely do I think I have anything important enough to say to warrant a post or a thread. These guys, however, deserve to know how much their service is appreciated. Thank you Ed! :D

(The other reason I don't do forums very often is because my posts tend to be at least a page long- :lol: SORRY!!!)

Mistress_of_Design

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Australia
I didn't burn anything...
No, you didn't. That was vaping I heard, not smoke. *giggles*

As an update to this post, I've ordered a 510 kit with extra *stuff* and reasonable selection of the 20ml e-liquids. Now I just have to calm myself down and wait for them to get here.

The hardest part is waiting for the order to arrive, right? :rolleyes:

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
No, you didn't. That was vaping I heard, not smoke. *giggles*

As an update to this post, I've ordered a 510 kit with extra *stuff* and reasonable selection of the 20ml e-liquids. Now I just have to calm myself down and wait for them to get here.

The hardest part is waiting for the order to arrive, right? :rolleyes:
Welcome MOD-Eastmall is indeed a great place to buy-fast shipping,good prices and tasty juice what more could you want in a supplier? Good luck in your quest to quit analogs-the forum is a great place for support and info.

Mistress_of_Design

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Australia
Ordered on the 25th, arrived midday the 30th :D

That's just crazy! I was prepared to wait another full week from today, so the speedy shipping has really impressed me. Awesome, thank you!!!

I did have a hiccup with my order (honesty is the best policy). Some extra e-liquids I had ordered, weren't sent. After a quick email to Ed, he was on the phone to me almost instantly. He was more than happy to fix up the error and apologized for the oopsie.

Now, my *hiccup* order has gone from being a negative, to being a super-huge positive. I can now dive in with credit for a super sampler, which is what I wanted to try with my first order (but was too impatient to wait for).

:thumb::cool::D + many more emotes!

Thanks a bunch!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread