I have the new ego-c twist 1000 mAh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I know that when I was looking at adding a Kgo to my arsenal, both Elite Vapor Works and Hoosier ecig said that the Kgo absolutely must use the Kgo charger and not the Ego charger. I don't know if the same is true the other way around.

Why don't you ask on the supplier forums? Even if the supplier you bought it from doesn't have a forum here, you can always ask on a forum from any supplier who carries the Twist (Got Vapes, Discount Vapers, etc.)

LucentShadow

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
Michigan, USA
I know that when I was looking at adding a Kgo to my arsenal, both Elite Vapor Works and Hoosier Ecig said that the Kgo absolutely must use the Kgo charger and not the Ego charger. I don't know if the same is true the other way around.

I don't understand why they would say that, unless they are just ignorant and taking the 'cautious' route because of that, or trying to sell a charger... In fact, the kGo charger on Hoosier's site actually says it's fine for eGos in the description.

They have the same specs as an eGo charger, and the same threading... A kGo is an eGo (just not a Joye one.) Should be quite fine.

lettucehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Indiana
anyone else use an ego clearo with the twist? I didn't have the best results so I'm back on the lr boges. A little sad and miss the little purple "tank".

Hey MadKat!

Sure!
I sure my Ego Vision Stardusts on my 1000mAh Twist all the time.
I decided I don't really like carts.
Stardusts are in daily use on my Twist - don't have any problems at all - nice flavor, good TH and vapor.

I usually vape a 2.2-2.4 Stardust at ~4.0V (Give or take 0.2V depending on the juice) on the Twist....

Hope that helps!

CigFreedMike

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2012
New England
Myvaporstore.com recommends the Ego rapid USB charger for charging the 1000mAh twist. I ordered both, today. I've got a USB charger for the jaunty neo which I suppose would have worked as well, but I thought it would be worth having at least two functioning chargers, as I've had chargers for other devices (non e cig) fail. Just wanted to be on the safe side.

CigFreedMike

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2012
New England
that's pretty cool. first time I've seen a vendor selling the whole kit and kaboodle as a kit. Pricing seems ok, considering you're getting two. I guess having the 1000 and 650 would give you the option of sizing, one being longer thand the other.

I'm looking forward to receiving the 1000 I ordered and will post my response to it. The Janty Neo is nice, but the cartomizers are inconsistent and I think I'd rather like to have a tank/cartomizer combo. We'll see.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
ahhh...looky, looky at what I've found :)
Ego Twist Vision Kit

that's pretty cool. first time I've seen a vendor selling the whole kit and kaboodle as a kit. Pricing seems ok, considering you're getting two. I guess having the 1000 and 650 would give you the option of sizing, one being longer thand the other.

I'm looking forward to receiving the 1000 I ordered and will post my response to it. The Janty Neo is nice, but the cartomizers are inconsistent and I think I'd rather like to have a tank/cartomizer combo. We'll see.

Sweet-Vapes is a quality vendor. I have used them in the past and have gotten good service out of them.
I also like their juices. Right now I'm vaping their Andes Mint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread