I have found reviews lacking French inhale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mergryphon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have attempted to French inhale and it is difficult for me. I will work at it a bit. Seems impossible to blow the smoke out while at the same time suck it back through my nose. Is that what is suppose to happen? How does one blow out through the mouth and suck in through the nose at the same time?

I'm with you, I can't do both at the same time. :)

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Thanks very much for defining it! LOL I wanted to ask but was afraid to having come out of a Outside conversation on the definition of "teabag".

Good to see that French inhaling is really a method of inhaling.

I have attempted to French inhale and it is difficult for me. I will work at it a bit. Seems impossible to blow the smoke out while at the same time suck it back through my nose. Is that what is suppose to happen? How does one blow out through the mouth and suck in through the nose at the same time?

Don't blow the smoke out of your mouth. You can open your mouth and then only inhale through your nose right? Well that's how you do the french inhale. If the smoke doesnt just come right out (which I find it does when you start inhaling through the nose) you can push it out with your tongue. =D hope that helped. And sorry if someone else replied, I haven't read them all yet. lawlz :D

Kattdaddy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apparently a french inhale doesn't mean the same thing it did 30 years ago and it took 2 people to do it. LOL

Nope.. tht is called a buckshot!! Some even call it a MonkeyF%^&^..

Your talking about one person dragging regularly on the cig while the other drags from the burning end of the cig, right!!:thumbs:

Kattdaddy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
haha! thats great!!! I have never thought of doing that... although I have inhaled the smoke from some pretty ladies mouths before... Dont mind if i do... I could see that being called a french inhale.

That one is called the Solitaire!!! Has been in a lot of movies around the Bogie era!!:thumbs:

Kattdaddy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Most off the top of my head!!! The bogie movie comment was due to my watching a lot of old time westerns, bogie flicks, the old devs like Frank Sinatra, Sean Connery, Dean Martin, Charleston Heston, etc.. I don't watch them much anymore but when I was a kid.. I loved all of the movies from those eras and a lot of the little perks that the highschool kids used to do came from those pictures.
French inhaling started as something that the kids used to do to look cool because the TV made it look that way.

Raven1

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Akron, OH USA

I can't do it either. I just exhale through my nose and it gives me the same sensory effect.

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
And here I thought the two person french inhale being decsribed was what was called a 'shotgun' long time ago in Texas (and thats all I'm gonna say...lol!)

Never frenched with analogs but reading this got an inkling to try. Now I have analog nose syndrome again (stuffy). Guess I will just do it the old fashioned way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread