• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I Got Ripped Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mykereid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
Alexandria, VA
Well, at least I think so. Folding board on Extreme Overclocking shows no points were earned by me on Sunday, July 13, yet my internal logs show I should have earned over 100,000. Where can I check to see if points were rewarded?

Update: Checked http://fah-web2.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=Jazzi and they report the same number as Extreme Folding.

Last edited:

irwink

CASAA Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
Stanford's stats server is down and has been since Saturday night.it's happened before. The folding project does not have 24/7 IT support so it will likely be at least midday Monday before it's straightened out.

Everyone's stats are safely being collected in the meantime.

https://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=26191&start=90

rc3po

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2014
Texas
Stanford's stats server is down and has been since Saturday night.it's happened before. The folding project does not have 24/7 IT support so it will likely be at least midday Monday before it's straightened out.

Everyone's stats are safely being collected in the meantime.

https://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=26191&start=90

Do you mean Stanford University? This is the first time I've ever heard of folding. I haven't seen a sticky that explains all about it. It seems like it is for letting someone use your computer to do their stuff on, right? I'm all for donating and stuff to try and help people
but if I were doing folding I would have 1 computer dedicated to it, and have another computer for me to do my stuff on.
I guess I'll google folding and get some info on it instead of reading threads and trying to put it all together.

irwink

CASAA Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
Do you mean Stanford University? This is the first time I've ever heard of folding. I haven't seen a sticky that explains all about it. It seems like it is for letting someone use your computer to do their stuff on, right? I'm all for donating and stuff to try and help people
but if I were doing folding I would have 1 computer dedicated to it, and have another computer for me to do my stuff on.
I guess I'll google folding and get some info on it instead of reading threads and trying to put it all together.

Yes, Stanford University. You can configure the folding setup a couple of different ways on your computer. You can configure it to fold only when your machine is idle (you're not using it). Or you can configure a multi-core cpu to fold continuously on a few cores or configure a totally dedicated computer to folding. Every contribution helps. Contributive computing is truly super computing.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

This sub forum is for our folding team...
The stickies will tell you how to join our team :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread