I can't Believe the Casaa Call to action only..

Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash

You tell it. After all your a veteran.
laugh_zps9cfa6554.gif

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Touche!

Actually I think your OP did some good in drawing attention to the CASAA thread. You ought to restore your first post then add a link to the CASAA one.

Absolutely.

Awareness about the FDA and CASAA isn't so much geared towards CASAA Members. It is Gear towards a Member who is Not a Member of CASAA.

Something like This from Another Thread...

zoiDman said:
It Can't go down the Prescription Route. That what the Deeming is about. And it Isn't going to be Banned. Can't Tax something that is Banned.

But it is going to be Severely Restricted/Regulated.

Have you made a FDA Submission? Or are you Planning to in the Future?

Non-CASAA-Member said:
I did not know that is something I can do; all of my experience is with known toxins, not consumer products. Can you point me toward guidance on that process?

The FDA is Currently asking the Public for their Comments with Regards to Regulating Tobacco and in our case, e-Cigarettes and e-Liquids.

I would suggest that you go to the CASAA Web Site and read their Adivice with regards to making a Comment/Submission to the FDA.

CASAA - The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Nope, You all can do that. I got lambasted enough for trying to help and am done with that srt of thing. I do wish you all the best though in your endeavor and hope it all comes out well.

Never mind the Naysayers 5card. There will always be some who want to Nick Pick.

Your Thread was doing Just What it was Supposed to Be Doing. What Everyone Should be Doing.

Raising Awareness.

Vermiform

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
Louisiana
Nope, You all can do that. I got lambasted enough for trying to help and am done with that srt of thing. I do wish you all the best though in your endeavor and hope it all comes out well.

But if it weren't for your thread, I wouldn't have me a shiny new ECF badge.

Meh, whatever, go be mad if you want :grr:. You did some good for me though. :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Reinstate your posts, please 5Stud? ANY method of bringing awareness to CASAA is a GOOD method! As you know, I attempt it daily by leaving it in my signature. And yes, I'm one of those who is nearing 10,000 posts, so hopefully my big mouth will add to the heightened awareness of CASAA and how important it is for all of us.

Who nay sayed? And why?? This makes no sense to me at all.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Reinstate your posts, please 5Stud? ANY method of bringing awareness to CASAA is a GOOD method! As you know, I attempt it daily by leaving it in my signature. And yes, I'm one of those who is nearing 10,000 posts, so hopefully my big mouth will add to the heightened awareness of CASAA and how important it is for all of us.

Who nay sayed? And why?? This makes no sense to me at all.

Thanks Girl, Your one of the best .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread