I blame me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

exnihilo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
BWB is the bomb, and this in no way casts any blame on them or their wares!~ Just a funny story that I thought I'd share.

I think I've discovered something awful. I'll give the short version :D .

Today I got an rda dripper, and my shipment of BWB juices in the mail. I have no issues letting my juice steep, but I also like to test them out right out of the box.

O' Julius, pretty damned good! I can imagine it'll only get better. Cool.

I cleaned the RDA (and as I found out, not well enough), and proceeded to drop some Virginia into it.

HOLY MOTHER OF THINGS THAT SHOULD NEVER BE TASTED.

I quickly clicked over to their website, and looked at the reviews for Virginia.

Not one mention about black pepper, tongue-torture, or the unholy black angel of death.

So, If anyone is into liquid black pepper and/or has self-abusive tenancies, just mix yourself up a batch of O'Virginia. kick back and prepare your 'angus'. And for the love of -insert your belief here-, please, PLEASE, clean your equipment well before changing flavors.

Yes, I'm still a noob, but thus far I have not had this issue. I'm new to this whole dripping thing. Lol.

cg

jfalbanese

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Westport, WA
BWB is the bomb, and this in no way casts any blame on them or their wares!~ Just a funny story that I thought I'd share.

I think I've discovered something awful. I'll give the short version :D .

Today I got an RDA dripper, and my shipment of BWB juices in the mail. I have no issues letting my juice steep, but I also like to test them out right out of the box.

O' Julius, pretty damned good! I can imagine it'll only get better. Cool.

I cleaned the RDA (and as I found out, not well enough), and proceeded to drop some Virginia into it.

HOLY MOTHER OF THINGS THAT SHOULD NEVER BE TASTED.

I quickly clicked over to their website, and looked at the reviews for Virginia.

Not one mention about black pepper, tongue-torture, or the unholy black angel of death.

So, If anyone is into liquid black pepper and/or has self-abusive tenancies, just mix yourself up a batch of O'Virginia. kick back and prepare your 'angus'. And for the love of -insert your belief here-, please, PLEASE, clean your equipment well before changing flavors.

Yes, I'm still a noob, but thus far I have not had this issue. I'm new to this whole dripping thing. Lol.

cg
always a big fan of self abuse. sign me up.:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread