I am so furious!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samurai671

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2012
Guam
First off, this is not the fault of MEL as they are an excellent vendor and my first choice when it comes to liquid.
I just need to vent due to Effin' USPS as to what happened to my package!!!:mad:

So just about an hour ago I stopped by the post office to happily get my vape mail from MEL. I go home, open the package, and immediately thought something was wrong with the contents as the inside was wet. I proceed to open the package and there is a strong scent of Grey Matter. The whole inside of the package was wet due to the bottle containing the Grey Matter had a broken cap and a punctured hole and emptied out. I then opened the bubble wrap containing my 3.5 ml DCT tank and my heart sank. The drip tip was cracked, the tank was warped, the metal cap on the top bent. To make matters worst, 4 of the 7 dct cartos (1-5pack+2 singles so a total of 7) were bent and were unusable. The only thing I am able to use is the 3 DCT cartos, the ego cone, and thank GOD, the unleaked bottle of my RY4.

2013-08-16_19-02-59_400.jpg 2013-08-16_19-06-31_693.jpg 2013-08-16_19-07-50_560.jpg 2013-08-16_19-08-21_306.jpg 2013-08-16_19-09-29_869.jpg

So I guess I lost half of my package thanks to USPS. Now I'm gonna go make a complaint to USPS, but probably nothing will happen!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sorry if my rant doesn't make sense, but like I said, I am ......!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Samurai671

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2012
Guam
That was run over or crushed in the belt.
Vendor will have to file a claim for the package they sent.
I would send email to the vendor with all the details and pictures so they can start the claims process.
At the same time, I would reorder what didn't make it.

Good luck

I think it was run over because I just tried my ego cone, and although it does screw on with slight force, it's bent ever so slightly that you have to look at it carefully while attached to the battery.
Well, it's not MEL's fault, and it's not like it was a high end mod (maybe out $30 or so), so I'll just chalk it up as a loss and order again on payday.

Samurai671

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2012
Guam
So the wife comes home and asks me why I look sad. I inform her of the damage done by USPS and she tells me, more like demands me, that I should contact MEL for advice on what to do. I told her what I said above, but still insists I do. So I emailed MEL customer service for some advice. Hopefully, MEL can help me get something out of the USPS.

FYI: I know it's not only mine, but wives can get scary at times...:D

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

So I guess I lost half of my package thanks to USPS. Now I'm gonna go make a complaint to USPS, but probably nothing will happen!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sorry if my rant doesn't make sense, but like I said, I am ......!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

That is a Drag. But have you contacted the Retailer to see if they can Help you?

Some retailers would rather you contact them verses making a Stink at the USPS. I know I would if I was a Retailer.

Samurai671

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2012
Guam
That is a Drag. But have you contacted the Retailer to see if they can Help you?

Some retailers would rather you contact them verses making a Stink at the USPS. I know I would if I was a Retailer.

Yes I did. I contacted MEL through their customer service e-mail to see if they can help me out. Just waiting on the reply...

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I received an email from Ruth at MEL customer service and she replaced all damaged items no questions asked even if it wasn't their fault! Now that is going above and beyond and even further.
As of today, I am officially an MEL customer for life!!:)

Thanks for the advice zoiDman and Izan.

Right On Samurai671.

I kinda thought they would. Because that is what a Good Vendor like MEL does.

:)

I'm so sorry this happened, Samurai!! I think it was probably JT that responded to your e-mail. He took over the customer service acct (My e-mail) on 8/15 for a couple weeks. Dan and I just got married on the 17th of August and I was gone for 2 1/2 weeks. I'm SO glad this got taken care of. We stand behind our products and we'll always replace anything damaged by USPS! Sorry I just caught this thread now! Thank you for being a loyal customer! We appreciate your business :D :D

I received an email from Ruth at MEL customer service and she replaced all damaged items no questions asked even if it wasn't their fault! Now that is going above and beyond and even further.
As of today, I am officially an MEL customer for life!!:)

Thanks for the advice zoiDman and Izan.

Samurai671

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2012
Guam
I'm so sorry this happened, Samurai!! I think it was probably JT that responded to your e-mail. He took over the customer service acct (My e-mail) on 8/15 for a couple weeks. Dan and I just got married on the 17th of August and I was gone for 2 1/2 weeks. I'm SO glad this got taken care of. We stand behind our products and we'll always replace anything damaged by USPS! Sorry I just caught this thread now! Thank you for being a loyal customer! We appreciate your business :D :D

No need to apologize, it wasn't the fault of you guys, and please send my thank you to JT.:)
Anyways, as I have said before YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!! I've been spreading word of you guys here on our small island, and some of them have ordered (the business cards have been handy) so I hope you will see an increase of orders from Guam in the future.

By the way, congratulations on your marriage!:toast: I hope you guys had a wonderful time on your honeymoon!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread