Status
Not open for further replies.

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
Well, after receiving my Cobra today, all I have left coming to me in the mail is a Penelope. I've recently bought a few things to finally finish trying out different stuff. By now I know what equipment is right for me and what isn't, and I am finally at the point where I will not be spending any more money on PV's or on accessories. At least expensive ones, as I am looking to buy one more carto tank and a clear tank for my DID. I have enough SS mesh, wick and wire that aside from needing to purchase some no resistance wire I have no need to buy anything but juice.

I still need to purchase silver no resistance wire, 2 17670 batteries for my GGTB so I can get the most out of it and a few other little cheap odds and ends but I am officially DONE buying devices. Here is my collection.

photo15im.jpg

From left to right, my red Silver Bullet with the DID and a black knuckle drip tip, a Titanium White Provari V2 with a Cobra and a white knuckle, black Lavatube with a carto tank, my Precise+ 18650 with a 306 atomizer and an XL delrin drip tip, my GGTB with drip mode Odysseus(which will sport my Penelope instead when it comes in, Ody will be used on another device), my 3.7v Madvapes box mod and obviously my kick. I finally feel completely satisfied with my collection, and aside from maybe making some trades I am going to keep it how it is. After over 2 years of using so much JUNK that at times I almost couldn't stand vaping since I could sometimes NEVER get a decent setup. Now a days things are different, with stuff like Penelopes/Oddys/Kayfun's and genesis and other similar high end rebuildables, life is good, and I finally feel comfortable just focusing on juice.

With the money i'll be saving I now plan on getting more juice varieties, and will be placing an order with Rawr soon (I am going through some serious Poison and JY4 withdrawal here, **drools**). Life is good! :D

Attachments

• photo(15).jpg
    photo(15).jpg
    23 KB · Views: 17

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
I also have 3 more Phoenix clones not pictured, that were a VERY generous gift from a package deal bought off the classifieds. I may not have the crazy 20 PV collection some have, but I don't NEED all of that. I would still love an iHybrid, and maybe one day I will get one of those, but that will just be a luxury item one day. I'd love to get one of the limited edition ones, but again, not a necessity. I am finally very happy, and glad I still have the Lavatube as a good backup VV to my Provari or kicked SB. I also plan to buy a couple Cherry Vapes mings as well, and will probably make an order from COV soon for those, the 17670's and some Butterscotch(mmmm, having CoV Butterscotch withdrawal too!!! haha).

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Yeah, i'm very satisfied with what I have. I play kind of a shell game, constantly switching PV's with different atomizers and stuff, but the Cobra is just going to stay on the Provari and maybe the P+ some. Thanks for the compliment, and yes I LOVE my Silver Bullet and it is in my opinion the perfect unit for the kick.

Edit: The red and black swirled ming is usually on the silver bullet. I did have a red HH.357 and the red/black drip tip on it which looked SWEET but the HH broke. The black knuckle would be on the tank.

Last edited:

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I'm pretty much done, too. Only possible thing I might get into is a bottom feeder, but the more I think about it...the more I think that it might not fit into my vaping style and/or type delivery system I prefer. I will have to think more on this. As for my PVs...I have many that I like a lot. A couple that I love...all for different reasons. Right now my top ranking PVs are the Smok Telescope and the eGo T Mod. No they aren't "spectacular" equipment, but they are perfect for me. I also like the stealth mods like the 3.7 Gripper and recently got a 3.7 box mod on a whim (it's fun). My favored juice delivery systems are in the photo. Carto tanks and EMSCCs. Always single coil!! Mostly LR. These are my "mods" now...and probably will remain as my go-to devices for the foreseeable future. (I am thinking of treating myself to a glass or pyrex tank set up or maybe two...IBTanked, or Phiniac or something. Maybe.). Basically...my searching is finished. Now it's just maintaining, and doing my DIY juice...and vaping myself into Nirvana!
Emma_mods.jpg

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Well, after receiving my Cobra today, all I have left coming to me in the mail is a Penelope. I've recently bought a few things to finally finish trying out different stuff. By now I know what equipment is right for me and what isn't, and I am finally at the point where I will not be spending any more money on PV's or on accessories. At least expensive ones, as I am looking to buy one more carto tank and a clear tank for my DID. I have enough SS mesh, wick and wire that aside from needing to purchase some no resistance wire I have no need to buy anything but juice.

I still need to purchase silver no resistance wire, 2 17670 batteries for my GGTB so I can get the most out of it and a few other little cheap odds and ends but I am officially DONE buying devices. Here is my collection.

photo15im.jpg

From left to right, my red Silver Bullet with the DID and a black knuckle drip tip, a Titanium White Provari V2 with a Cobra and a white knuckle, black Lavatube with a carto tank, my Precise+ 18650 with a 306 atomizer and an XL delrin drip tip, my GGTB with drip mode Odysseus(which will sport my Penelope instead when it comes in, Ody will be used on another device), my 3.7v Madvapes box mod and obviously my kick. I finally feel completely satisfied with my collection, and aside from maybe making some trades I am going to keep it how it is. After over 2 years of using so much JUNK that at times I almost couldn't stand vaping since I could sometimes NEVER get a decent setup. Now a days things are different, with stuff like Penelopes/Oddys/Kayfun's and genesis and other similar high end rebuildables, life is good, and I finally feel comfortable just focusing on juice.

With the money i'll be saving I now plan on getting more juice varieties, and will be placing an order with Rawr soon (I am going through some serious Poison and JY4 withdrawal here, **drools**). Life is good! :D

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
I have plenty of drip setups. Three of the atomizers pictured are drippers. That's not every single thing I own, just the PV's and the rebuildables. I still have a whole crapload of different atties, over 50 cartos, and a few drawers of random stuff. Actually I have far bypassed my budget so NO I will not be buying any more PV's or rebuildables. Like I said one day in the future i'd like to get an iHybrid or similar hybrid, but aside from that I have no reason to buy any more stuff, i'm happy with what I have.

Last edited:

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
First of all you dont have a drip set up.. Second of all.. There will be the latest and greatest out before you know it!!
Also, the Odysseus pictured is a drip mode odysseus, that's all it can be used for, along with the 4 Phoenix clones I own. I have a Phoenix with SS mesh, a Phoenix with Oddy wick, a Phoenix with cotton and one with the stock coil still going, so I'd say i'm all set. I still drip a lot, I always drip at work, it's easier not to have to fool with anything. I usually bring a PV(My P+ has become my out and about PV) and 2 atomizers(usually 306's these days, but sometimes a LR510).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread