Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Please quote where I said any of those things.
I made general observations of poorly made, long winded, time wasting videos of which there are thousands.
You seem to have issue that I have an opinion. Thats your problem, not mine.

And standing on the sidelines?
Maybe you should check my post history here. Ive enjoyed years of helping vapers right here for free.
Not shilling crap for freebies or youtube revenue.
Sorry my friend if you misunderstood my posts, I never meant or pointed any of my responses to you personally, in fact I never mentioned anybody in particular. I was just giving my opinion in general to the topic as a whole.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I watch a lot of reviews and alongside feedback on here, is the way I decide whether to buy something or not. Some reviewers I prefer and some I don't. If I don't like the reviewer I won't watch the video - it's as simple as that.
Exactly

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
Whenever i want to watch a video about vaping it tickles my nerves when they repeatedly pause to take a vape hit.
Ha. Your are talking about mere vaping. Try to think about eating. Especially cooking before eating. Especially videos about cooking. I hate when they are smacking their lips when trying their cooking. Especially when they wash down their cooking with wine.
Any sensible person do know that bourbon is born to go with food, not some fermented grape juice...
Life it tough thing, we should just survive to the best of our abilities.

Reactions: Ryedan

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Ha. Your are talking about mere vaping. Try to think about eating. Especially cooking before eating. Especially videos about cooking. I hate when they are smacking their lips when trying their cooking. Especially when they wash down their cooking with wine.

You've nailed it AT
yes3.gif

Any sensible person do know that bourbon is born to go with food, not some fermented grape juice...
Life it tough thing, we should just survive to the best of our abilities.

Well, weather it's corn or grapes ... I also agree with your second point :thumb:

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Some piss me off as well, Hey I like cats or usually the stuff they are talking about too but if I'm looking for a review of a product and they say they are doing a review it I don't need to know about your cats UTI and how his trip to the vet went...

I've stopped watching reviews, if something looks interesting I'll order a clone to get the feeling for it, if I like it I'll get an authentic and keep the clone as a backup...

These people need to understand they are reviewers... Not entertainers... Their reviews should come first and be of good quality...

Reactions: Eskie

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
Some piss me off as well, Hey I like cats or usually the stuff they are talking about too but if I'm looking for a review of a product and they say they are doing a review it I don't need to know about your cats UTI and how his trip to the vet went...

I've stopped watching reviews, if something looks interesting I'll order a clone to get the feeling for it, if I like it I'll get an authentic and keep the clone as a backup...

These people need to understand they are reviewers... Not entertainers... Their reviews should come first and be of good quality...

Sorry, do you pay these guys or something? Its their video - they can do what they like with it. If you don't like it just don't watch it. Or use the magic feature of skipping forward.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Sorry, do you pay these guys or something? Its their video - they can do what they like with it. If you don't like it just don't watch it. Or use the magic feature of skipping forward.

When you provide a service, in this case vape reviews.... and the service sucks.... I don't use that service anymore... and that is exactly what I did... nuff said?

I have the right to complain about it... So I did... Pretty simple concept....

A few times their lazy reviews got me to buy a product that was garbage and is sitting in a drawer right now because I wouldn't even want to give it away...

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
When you provide a service, in this case vape reviews.... and the service sucks.... I don't use that service anymore... and that is exactly what I did... nuff said?

I have the right to complain about it... So I did... Pretty simple concept....

A few times their lazy reviews got me to buy a product that was garbage and is sitting in a drawer right now because I wouldn't even want to give it away...

But it's a free service where you can choose to watch if you want? I don't get how you can then tell these people what they should be doing. Make suggestions yes and give feedback, but dictating to them about what they should or shouldn't be doing is not the way to go IMO. It's that usual situation, the second someone is sat miles away and behind a computer screen they then suddenly become empowered to say something they wouldn't say if the person was sat in front of them.

Reactions: vapdivrr

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
My mistake, he has another video on the SMY 260, diddnt realize he was using a variant lipo.....Still a great video, I'll see if I can link the other one
Everytime I see the atty flame up, I can't stop laughing. ..

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
I could also do with out the big vaping draw in all the reviewers videos. Whats the point?
I have lost faith in all reviewers opinions, seems to me they all have their own agenda!
I still watch to get a good look at the break down of the piece they are reviewing, but their comments mite as well be in Charlie Browns teachers voice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread