Not open for further replies.

lonnieperrin

Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Las Vegas NV
lonnieperrin.com
Buying premixed flavors are fine for many people, BUT

I am a BIG fan of DIY (do it yourself).
Advantages are controlled nicotine mg (start high and go low)
I started with 36mg nic mix and I am now at 10mg
Buying a variety of flavors until you find your favorite few

Mixing Kit & Flavors:
Basic equipment:
2 sizes of syringes, 3ml and 5ml with a lure lock connector
Needles, 14 gage recommended - Madvapes LLC - E Cigarettes, Electronic Cigarettes, Vaping Supplies

Nicotine pg base - High Desert Ecigs - Age Verification, 13.99 - 120mL 60mg Nic Base (PG)

Propylene Glycol (PG), 475ml 10.00, 950ml 16.00, gallon 40.00 - Perfumer's Apprentice

Vegetable Glycerin - USP Food Grade :
http://www.imedmart.com/NOW/Vegetable-Glycerine-1-Gallon/Vegetable-Glycerine-1-Gallon-8-22-LB.html
NOW Foods - Vegetable Glycerine - 1 Gallon - Vegetable Glycerine - 1 Gallon 8.22 LB
Imedmart Product Number: 65611 - Retail: $49.99 - Our Price: $29.98 - FedEx Ground: $ 8.89

Flavors:
http://www.diyflavorshack.com/default.asp
High Desert Ecigs - Age Verification
The Flavor Store
www.ValueVapor.com - Deep Discount Electronic Cigarettes
Welcome to Vapin' in the Cape - Often imitated.....NEVER Duplicated
Welcome to hoosier ecig supply - The Best E-cigs, Juices, and accesories
Stormys Vapor Cellar, Electronic Cigarettes & More

Other stuff:
The Container Store!
The Container Store - The Original Storage and Organization Store®
24-Lipstick Acrylic Organizer Clear – 6.99
24-Section Acrylic Lipstick Holder Clear – 7.99

Amazon.com
Test Tube Rack with 15mL Tubes; Includes twelve 15mL screw-top graduated plastic tubes – 5.76

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I also do DIY and can't believe how much cheaper and better it is than buying premixed. I get my nicotine base from My Freedom Smokes, the flavors from One Stop DIY shop and my PG and VG from Amazon.com One Stop DIY Shop has a killer deal on starter DIY kits.

Best prices are at those places (that I've found). HUGE savings getting the PG and VG from Amazon! Be sure to get "pure" and pharmaceutical grade. Syringes can be bought OTC here in Florida...so it's the most practical to get my syringes and needles at Walgreens (or comparable drug store...ask the pharmacist) The REALLY big needle I think I got at One Stop DIY Shop. Pretty much only use it for the VG though. I use menthol...so it's not as thick as some of the dessert type or other "fancy" juices. For things like measuring beakers, funnels, dropper bottles and such...Amazon.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
C-Note You don't "have" to have the high nicotine or "pure" nicotine base. You can get a lower version and mix...it's available at most DIY places. If you have e-juice in your house, the lower versions would be no more risky than it is. It will take a bit more of the lower nicotine to make your recipes (so it's not quite as thrifty) but at least you can save some, and create your own flavors customs blended to your tastes and nicotine requirements/wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread