Hybrid Mech Mods Info and Safe Usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Thanks for dropping some knowledge here I'm well versed in standard mech mods and regulated mods but the hybrid aspect hasn't been a area I've ventured into and had me a little frazzled with the true hybrid and faux hybrid look mods but I fell a lot more confident and way more informed than I was at the beginning of this thread so again thank you all and keep up the great work be safe everyone

Easy tip to help you remember:

Hybrids don't have 510 threading.

Reactions: KentA

Hammertime

Mar 8, 2015
manassas va
See that's what I was going off of when I first started shopping from simple deduction. but then the online vendor was saying full hybrid mech mod followed by 510 threaded to fit all your favorite atomizers. that's where the confusion began and I find it a bit irresponsible to sell someone on miss information. personally my first actual mod was a mech that I received as a gift and had no business with at the time, and a local vendor about put me in a bad situation. luckily I had enough sense to realize that the connections were improper and shorting so I sought help from someone who's not trying to make a sale. It is down to the user to know what they're doing but I believe a vendor should be knowledgeable of the product they're selling vs selling unsafe gear to those who should know better but don't. that's what causes scenarios as the video posted earlier as well as the media saying all mods are dangerous. They're only as dangerous as those who operate them make them (as aforementioned in this thread). I've been working on setting up a local deal where people can get together and share knowledge and do things such as ohm law, build nights, mech nights, reg nights, battery safety, show and tell so on and so forth. I am in no way an expert but if I can help even one person from possible injury why shouldn't I? and learn something new in the process. Sorry I went on a rant there but being a happy, SAFE, healthy smoke free community is something I've become quite passionate about since I've takin the journey that is vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread