Hybrid Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelonian

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
Upper East TN
I beg you - PLEASE, before you go, could you make a run of them?

I would be willing to pay a solid amount of the setup costs to defray expenses, with no strings attached to the product.

I am under no illusions as to the cost, its not going to be in the hundreds.

I truly hope that you take this seriously, at least enough to PM me to give me an idea of what it would take to make it worth it to you.

I am putting this here instead of emailing or PM'ing you in hopes that others would treat this like a petition, for one last hurrah of the best mod made.

I also hope that this doesn't come across wrong, and that others in the Super T family like both the idea, and Genesis attys enough :/

I also know that I have not been active on this forum, so I hope that fact doesn't count against my percieved sincerity.

Regardless of the outcome, thank you for your mods and effort.

You have made vaping better for so many of us

Regards

Last edited:

Steam_Bern

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2013
In my own little world
Hey Chelonian, have you taken a look at the Precise Industrious? This is the RBA that utilizes David's permanent wick enclosure, stainless steel mesh and novel approach to building coils. It also holds 4ml of juice. I've been away for a while, just saw them for the first time this week and it struck me that these are most likely the hybrid tank system that David had been talking about making. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, only 50 were made and all of them for the ELA/Telescopic Workhorse, so grab one now if you want one so you don't miss the boat. I ordered mine this morning.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...98-introducing-precise-industrious-rba-9.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread