Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Got mine a couple of months ago. How new is that? As 5C mentioned the positive post is not long enough to make contact. I have to use the staple mod on 'em

Thanks but I'm still unclear which type of the Stealth adapter are we talking about, 510-801 that Technonut mentioned or the 510-901 which you previously discussed.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I have the 510-901. My caution was directed at Isaac both my other "non stealthy" adapters 510-801 and 510-901 have an adjustable air draw, which in turn also ensures positive contact of the center posts.

The stealth 510-901 from Health Cabin (which Isaac mentioned) is non adjustable and to further exacerbate the problem, the center post is too short and does not make positive contact unless you mod it. This includes on the P18, as we both know the center post on the P18 is a little longer than other PVs, ensuring a positive contact.

@mwa

Don't get your knickers in a twist here, we are carrying out a conversation germane to the semi and mini. Like you never derailed a thread in the past :rolleyes:

.... bringing it back on course, the attys are branded IKV :)

Burto1945

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Springfield, IL
Not to keep it derailed, but I got a stealth 510-801 adapter from VaporFlow.com, and it fires the Semi 801 on my VV Ali'i and my 5v Saber Touch. YMMV of course, but it works for me.

And I should add, I would really hate for the 2.5 ohm semi 801 to be discontinued. I just recently tried them out, and it is the perfect vape for me. 2 ohm can run a little too hot for my taste. I'd appreciate it if you would reconsider on the 2.5 ohm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread