HUGE new raffle! TONS of prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I did notice there was an error in the drop down box. It's supposed to say "5 tickets for $20", but actually says "5 tickets for $15". No biggy, just thought I'd mention it.

I thought the same thing at first, but $5 was the price of the item, then you were adding $15 to order the five tickets for $20.

Good luck, everyone!!

Cheers!
:toast:

TheIllustratedMan

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Upstate, NY
Don't feel bad, I didn't win anything either.
BUT!
Thanks to everyone who participated! This was a huge success, and we couldn't be more thrilled with the response. The results - for those who missed the live feed - will be posted in this thread soon (somewhere between a normal person's soon and a Trent Reznor soon).
Once again, thank you everyone, and be sure not to miss the next one, coming in January.

flagreekguy

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2010
Orlando, FL
So who were the winners? How were they notified. I had 5 tickets, I guess I didn't win

Bruce Schneider (Clouds of vapor) won the Mamu mod (badarse mod)

TBM won the brand new 5v wet box

Darrin something won the GGTS (Sorry Dumwaldo and b-rad)

TBM won the sexy vape fest t shirt

i'm trying to remember the other winners. Ron something or other won also.

Janetda

ECF Veteran
A complete list of the winners can now be found at National Vapers Club - Meeting Place for lovers of e-cigarettes, personal vaporizers and all things "fog" producing!

Winners can look for their prizes in the mail within the week. Thank you so much to all those who donated products and purchased tickets! Congratulations to the winners!

Look for our next raffle towards the end of January. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Here's a list of all those who donated products:
www.BrandDiablo.com
www.Digitalciggz.com
www.TTTeliquids.com
April at ECF
www.Provape.com
www.electronicstix.com
www.Hotvapes.com
Rippspeed at ECF
mamu
www.CloudsofVapor.com
www.electronicstix.com

Last edited:

TheIllustratedMan

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Upstate, NY
Winners are listed by either the first part of their email address or their name/forumname (if we know who they are). If you think that you might have won, please send a private message to either myself or janetda with your full name and email address, and we will confirm.
Once again, we thank everyone who made this such a giant success!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread