Hubba bubba grape ejuice! Where to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently tried a grape flavor that tasted and smelt like hubba bubba bubble gum..It was awesome. prob is i have tried a few differant grape ejuices from diff sites and none come close to it. My question is does anyone know where to get the grape that im talking bout here in Australia? I was given a sample at markets but no name or brand... help!:blink:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Recently tried a grape flavor that tasted and smelt like hubba bubba bubble gum..It was awesome. prob is i have tried a few differant grape ejuices from diff sites and none come close to it. My question is does anyone know where to get the grape that im talking bout here in Australia? I was given a sample at markets but no name or brand... help!:blink:

What you tried might have been a Do It Yourself e-lquid flavor, produced by that particular vendor locally.

I do know that there are not many good Grape flavors available. Many large e-juice vendors don't even offer the flavor. Since I began vaping almost a year ago, I've been looking for a good grape flavor myself, more along the line of the sweet Welches grape juice, but have yet to find it. The only grape that I've found that I don't mind reordering is Smokeless Image's Classic Grape, but it's not what you are looking for.

Good luck with your search. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread