Status
Not open for further replies.

hotrod3539

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
Pickerington, Ohio U.S.A
If you want to save money and diy the Ecto cooler flavor, Flavor West has the flavor extract ($6 or $7 for 4 oz) all you need is some unflavored base (Wizard Labs 500ml @18mg for $22.00 in what ever PG/VG combo you want) and mix at 15%, Sweetner is optional, let steep for at least a week till the Separation stops (you will notice the citrus forming a floating ring on the top) (shake daily) and Viola ya got the exact same flavor for a lot less (cant beat $28-$30 for 500ml of juice)!!!

tstan23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Miami, FL
i dig me my citrus vapes. thats for sure. and ive heard about this juice before, but never paid it much attention until today. first off, Mt Baker now has free shipping, and secondly the review i read reports that this juice's citrus aspect adds to the TH. im wondering if this is true for you guys as well. so whaddya think, does this juice deliver in the TH category?

for anyone whos interested but not familiar, check it out:

Ecto Cooler E Juice Baker Vapor - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

I'm a fan of MBV and Ecto Cooler is pretty good. I ordered it 50/50 pg/vg with 2 extra flavor shots and it has a nice citrus-y, orange flavor to it. Its not an all day kinda vape but I do really enjoy it with some mountain dew or some orange soda. :p

media

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2010
Atlanta
are you talking about ecto plasma or ecto cooler?

Sorry i didn't reply sooner. I was talking about ecto cooler. The same goes with the bottle of Mountain Dew. when I use them with a stardust they fog up the clear plastic and melt the plastic drip tips. These were my first citrus juices in a loooooong time, so now I'm kind of worried to use any citrus juice in a stardust out of fear of ruining it. I moved them to my vivi nova and metal tank so I could use them up, but it makes me hesitant to order from them again. I don't want to inhale melting plastic from the drip tips.

zengargoyle

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
Los Angeles
Ecto Cooler - I thought it was limeaid-ish until reading other comments saying it was orange/tangerine. I've never tasted the Hi-C Ecto Cooler drink so don't know how it's suppoed to taste. It gives me a definate tangy taste at the end like a pixie-stick or sweet-tarts that lingers in my mouth for a while and makes me salivate. I'd get a double or tripple shot next time, I'm finding Mt. Bakers Vapor to be a bit on the weak side at their standard strength.

Ecto Plasma - I'd have never guessed this was supposed to be orange/tangerine/lime or anything even citrusy. It tastes green, it's a nice vape, doesn't really linger in my mouth. I've had some in a T2 for over a week now with no clouding/cracking/melting. And when I asked Brad of Juicy Vapes (on his weekly live video chat) if it would harm plastic tanks he said it wouldn't, YMMV.

So I like them both, but wouldn't have even guessed that they are supposed to be the same 'flavor'.
I think I had Ecto Cooler in a T2, it was either that or the Mt. Dew flavor from Mt. Bakers, whichever it was didn't damage the tank in any way. I think some of the tank damage has been fixed or at least mitigated in the latter production runs of these clearo style things, I think they've started using a slightly better grade of plastic that may not stand up to heavy citrus or cinnamon types of liquids but have no problems with the lighter citrusy stuff.

TheSenator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
Houston, Texas
I tried the JV Ecto Plasma last weekend at the Houston Vape Meet, and it was definitely a smooth complex fruity taste.
The lime was there, but it was not overbearing like I thought. I bought 35mL today.

I have samples of Ecto Cooler on the way from MBV, so I can review both side by side even though I'm not sure they were meant to be compared...

ckone180

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Charlotte, NC
JV? That Ecto cooler is a lemon-lime fruit punch. MBV is a tangerine/orange type. I really think it is very close to AiVs Orange Creamscicle for some reason.
Ecto Cooler - I thought it was limeaid-ish until reading other comments saying it was orange/tangerine. I've never tasted the Hi-C Ecto Cooler drink so don't know how it's suppoed to taste. It gives me a definate tangy taste at the end like a pixie-stick or sweet-tarts that lingers in my mouth for a while and makes me salivate. I'd get a double or tripple shot next time, I'm finding Mt. Bakers Vapor to be a bit on the weak side at their standard strength.

Ecto Plasma - I'd have never guessed this was supposed to be orange/tangerine/lime or anything even citrusy. It tastes green, it's a nice vape, doesn't really linger in my mouth. I've had some in a T2 for over a week now with no clouding/cracking/melting. And when I asked Brad of Juicy Vapes (on his weekly live video chat) if it would harm plastic tanks he said it wouldn't, YMMV.

So I like them both, but wouldn't have even guessed that they are supposed to be the same 'flavor'.
I think I had Ecto Cooler in a T2, it was either that or the Mt. Dew flavor from Mt. Bakers, whichever it was didn't damage the tank in any way. I think some of the tank damage has been fixed or at least mitigated in the latter production runs of these clearo style things, I think they've started using a slightly better grade of plastic that may not stand up to heavy citrus or cinnamon types of liquids but have no problems with the lighter citrusy stuff.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
okay well ive had a chance to try them both (thanks mate!)

i like Ecto Plasma a lot. i can see myself ordering bottles of this. :) makes me want to try angry birds and some other JV faves.
Ecto Cooler is indeed good, but nothing special IMO. i basically only get orange from it. its a good orange, but too basic for my taste.

LucidAce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
right about here, USA
okay well ive had a chance to try them both (thanks mate!)

i like Ecto Plasma a lot. i can see myself ordering bottles of this. :) makes me want to try angry birds and some other JV faves.
Ecto Cooler is indeed good, but nothing special IMO. i basically only get orange from it. its a good orange, but too basic for my taste.

Nice! I'll have to give the Ecto Plasma a shot sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread