How would YOU make pumpkin spice latte juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattBott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
With fall right around the corner, its time to set up my pumpkin spice latte IV (my brother and his girlfriend both work at Starbucks, free coffee is amazing!). I've tried RAWR's "Pumpkin Cappuccino" juice, but all I get from it is the pumpkin spice, no pumpkin or latte (espresso and milk / cream). When I'm making pumpkin spice lattes at home, I use this recipe. I tried converting the ingredients to parts and plugging them into the calculator, but it doesn't look quite right. Here's what I got for the flavoring (note: 15% flavoring for a total of 30ml of juice):
xPeGx.png

Not using any of these flavors before, I don't know what's going to be too strong and too weak in the mixture. Anyone have any thoughts or things to mention on this?

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I think you have way to much coffee, just my opinion,,, I take a wood coffee stir and dip it in the coffee flavoring then into my VG/PG mix and do this twice, thats it with my coffee flavoring,,, its just so strong you only need a little bit, then finish your mix with whatever %'s your going to use for the rest,,, and let it steep, the coffee flavor will shine in a few days down the road, you dont want the coffee to be over bearing, but just there enough that you can taste it, this will do the trick depending on what coffee flavoring your using but try this, you can always add more, but only after you let it steep for a while :)

MattBott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
I think you have way to much coffee, just my opinion,,, I take a wood coffee stir and dip it in the coffee flavoring then into my VG/PG mix and do this twice, thats it with my coffee flavoring,,, its just so strong you only need a little bit, then finish your mix with whatever %'s your going to use for the rest,,, and let it steep, the coffee flavor will shine in a few days down the road, you dont want the coffee to be over bearing, but just there enough that you can taste it, this will do the trick depending on what coffee flavoring your using but try this, you can always add more, but only after you let it steep for a while :)

This recipe is based PURELY on ratios from a beverage recipe, this is the kind of information I'm looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread