How well would a REO Grand handle Vaping 100% VG / Nic ..and nothing else ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdep

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2013
Las Vegas, USA
I asked this question in another area, but someone suggested I inquire hear

How well would a REO Grand handle vaping 100% VG / Nic ..and nothing else ?

Anyone doing this and are you using your REO product ? Please give your input.

I'm switching over to the 100% VG / Nic and Nothing else and really need a mod that can handle the duty.

BTW..I get my Nic from Wizard

Steve -

sdep

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2013
Las Vegas, USA
Yes I looked at 2 videos and am impressed , I would prefer the VV version over a standard one, but if for some reason the VV part failed then I would have to buy another one.

I really want the best most dependable and simplest set up possible and I don't want to have to keep buying stuff. .....except Nic of course

Also want the LEAST amount of Monthly cost to keep it working as going and getting a real cigarette is NOT an option. I do not want to put myself in a position where I would even entertain the idea of taking a real cancer stick.

So dependability is very important to me.

Steve -

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Yes I looked at 2 videos and am impressed , I would prefer the VV version over a standard one, but if for some reason the VV part failed then I would have to buy another one.

I really want the best most dependable and simplest set up possible and I don't want to have to keep buying stuff. .....except Nic of course

Also want the LEAST amount of Monthly cost to keep it working as going and getting a real cigarette is NOT an option. I do not want to put myself in a position where I would even entertain the idea of taking a real cancer stick.

So dependability is very important to me.

Steve -

I agree...mechanical is best for dependability. However, if your VV part failed you wouldn't have to buy a new one...just get the chip replaced. The mod itself shouldn't die for any reason and the chip is just that. A chip. So either way.... :thumbs:

Welcome, Steve. :)

txgtr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
Welcome dood!

I vape Boba's Bounty probably most of my waking vaping hours...It's 100%VG.....I've tried it in about every device known to vaping man....Since I've had my Reo, it hasn't been in anything else. Handles it fine. It definately has other stuff in it....about to get some 100% unflavored VG and I have zero worries....

txgtr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
before i ordered mine, i tried to find fault with it....a month later....nothing...

Really, get a reo and the RM2...build a microcoil and stuff it with cotton....douse it with your juice of choice...and vape it....you cannot go wrong...

I have horror stories about other devices/tanks etc.....not the reo....this thing is the shinazzle!!!!....times ten.....

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Steve,

I vape 90 % VG nic base and my Reos don't even break a sweat. Unflavored is very kind on all your gear. No gunk or smell.

The REO, any REO is an excellent tool to provide the best obtainable vape.

VV grand just makes it easier. Never had a problem with mine and recently picked up a VV woodvil.

But everyone needs a Grand. Mechanical simplicity at its finest :)

Decisions decisions. Good luck :)

Here's my VVs
5eja8uty.jpg

Here's my grands
umuqemy2.jpg

They all rock :)

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
I buy good quality mechs and don't have one that costs as much as I smoked in one month ($250 or so). If TSHTF, I can rebuild them myself. I bought a $23 rebuild kit plus some extra hot springs with each of my Grands. Honestly, I could probably rebuild them with scrap and parts from the hardware store. I build coils to suit my needs and have hundreds of feet of coil wire for a few bucks.

The design is just ingenious. The use is the epitome of easy. The performance is off the charts. The reliability is unsurpassed. The customer service is stellar. What's not to like? :D

001-1.jpg

(not my picture)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread