How to use drip tip from MTL tank on DL tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zygmunt

Apr 9, 2017
Hello.

On the picture below Aspire Atlantis that I purchased while ago it’s not latest model but works well, however, this is DL tank.

The drip tip diameter is large as you can see. Does anyone tried to use DL tank with drip tip from MTL tanks? If so where I can find drip tip wide enough that will fit DL tank?

Attachments

• 1p.jpg
    1p.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 2p.jpg
    2p.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
Standard drip from MTL tanks does not fit on DL tanks. 95% of DL drips has larger diameters.
510 is a measurement.. You can switch them up.. I have a ton of them that do it... a Goon style drip tip will not fit.. it is much larger.. I can take a KF drip tip and put it on a sub ohm tank and drippers as well.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
Hello.

On the picture below Aspire Atlantis that I purchased while ago it’s not latest model but works well, however, this is DL tank.

The drip tip diameter is large as you can see. Does anyone tried to use DL tank with drip tip from MTL tanks? If so where I can find drip tip wide enough that will fit DL tank?
Yes you can. Make sure it a 510 drip tip. You can even put MTL coils in it as well if you want..

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread