How to track orders online? (with pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByeByeCoffinNails

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Kakapo Kountry (New Zealand)
Hello, me again!

Order number 82828
Tracking Number RA374374670CN
Shipping Date May 7

Just letting you know that as of 20 May, this was still recorded as being in China.

New Zealand Post records this as 'having left the country of origin'. Another parcel I ordered from yourselves on the same day as this one arrived a week ago. This parcel (order 82828) has yet to arrive. I'm assuming at this point that it is in transit but I thought you should be aware of the delay.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Hello, me again!

Order number 82828
Tracking Number RA374374670CN
Shipping Date May 7

Just letting you know that as of 20 May, this was still recorded as being in China.

New Zealand Post records this as 'having left the country of origin'. Another parcel I ordered from yourselves on the same day as this one arrived a week ago. This parcel (order 82828) has yet to arrive. I'm assuming at this point that it is in transit but I thought you should be aware of the delay.

Thank you for your asking.
I am sorry that your order was returned by our customs because it contains a lot of liquid. We will resend it out asap after we get it back.
Sorry again. :(

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
so its better to order the hardware and the juice separate? im finally ordering my first ecig in a couple of hours and i choose to do go with HC. but it would be a real shame if the gear gets hold up in china because there's 4-5 bottles Dekang in the package

Thank you for your asking.
If you choose DHL or EMS as shipping method, it is better to order the hardware and ejuce separately, because all orders containg ejuice or prefilled cartridges or prefilled cartomizers may be delayed because of more inspection.
If you choose Airmail, it does not matter. :)

JaneinMesa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
AZ
I am unable to track my package. When I go to "Item Tracking" I get the message, "Cannot get request dispatcher for path success". When I click on "Status Tracking", I get, "Error 500--Internal Server Error
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
"

Order 105149 shipped on September 3, 2012 via China registered Airmail.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I am unable to track my package. When I go to "Item Tracking" I get the message, "Cannot get request dispatcher for path success". When I click on "Status Tracking", I get, "Error 500--Internal Server Error
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
"

Order 105149 shipped on September 3, 2012 via China registered Airmail.

We are sorry for the problem tracking your order.
could you use the help desk on our site and submit a ticket?
our guy will track the order for u. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Thank you for the prompt reply. I really don't need to track it. I just wanted to let you know the info I was getting. If I don't get my package in another week or so, I'll submit a ticket.

i am sorry that the English tracking site does not work well sometimes. :(

Please let us know if you can not get your order timely. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I'm trying most of the time to track my item on china post but cannot find or always get an error can someone please give me the direct link Thanks.

Sorry. China airmail site does not work well sometimes. if you want to get update of your order, please click help desk on our site and submit a ticket. our guy will check it on a china site for u. :)

Maka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
High on Vaping
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread