How to refill your Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
Sorry - that was one of the worst instructional videos I have ever seen. It hard to list them all. For one she keeps saying cart - so I believed until the end she was talking about a cart instead it appeared she was reallly talking about a cartomizer.

I have never know a cartomizer to only hold 4 or 5 drops - you either make really - really bad cartomizers - or she was way off - even smaller cartomizers I have known - such as the npro ones - hold over 20 drops. And why would she blow into an empty cartomizer? Do you put a strange primer fluid in them or something?

The camera was much too far away to see what she was doing (which is good since she was doing everything wrong) - but if you really wanted to show how to fill cartomizers - it seems you would need close ups of what was happening - instead it seemed like you just wanted to show a pretty girl. All you needed to show was a pair of hands in close up going over the steps

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
Tutorial - More interactive and specific than a book or a lecture. = What do you think JesseZLA ? 2 out of 10..maybe
Let's discuss spokesperson - - - - - - - - - - !! < actually a good thing - 9.999999999 out of 10 sry I don't give 10's.
I thought here on ECF we were all going to start doing videos in bikinis? whatever happened with that?

JesseZLA

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2010
California US
www.zigret.com
Thank you guys for you input, sounds like you could use a couple of close ups, a little more instruction, but you seem to at least be entertained. This is our first video, all the other ones on youtube have some fat person with a monotone voice, a little more informative but boring. Once again thank you and we'll try to make all of you happy next time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread