How to read the Coupon Code page here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyTheWild

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
Out of Nowhere
BTW,
I accessed the coupon codes and just the normal flow, was not too complicated and I am using a iPad but, when you do a search on that page and it showed you the vender title go to the more info. And to the far right that page, it has a color box with the code if you click that it will take you to their page and show you the ware's and so on.
Hope this helps some.

It is probably a stupid question but for the life of me I can't figure out how to read the coupon codes page on this site. For example:

Mom and Pop Vapor Shop coupon -10% Off « ECF Electronic Cigarette Coupon codes

Where in that page the coupon code is listed? It's just say 10% off but what is the code? It's like this on every vendors!

BillyTheWild

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
Out of Nowhere
Thanks, Martha. :)

Once you know, it's easy but for a newbie like me, it's like a maze.

For the benefit of other newbies:

1. click on a vendor's name in the main list: Store List « ECF Electronic Cigarette Coupon codes
  2. the coupon page for this vendor will open but
  3. there is no grey box visible until you mouse over to the vendor's image/logo, then
  4. three grey boxes will appear. When you click on the first grey box in this page, it will opens up another page that looks almost exactly like the previous one! Except that in this second page the grey boxes are visible already w/o having to mouse over on the vendor's image/logo! But still, there is no coupon code yet ... until
  5. you, again, click on the first grey box in this second page. Only then will the coupon code pop up.

Just don't understand why it has to be so complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread