• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How to get into the Women's Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Instuctions, hopefully they will work!

Click on the women's room..you must have already done that!

Click here:http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/women-s-room.html
That takes you to the page where our members and pictures are listed. There should be a button somewhere that asks if you want to join..say yes!

This is another way in or a way to join more groups:
Click on your name in the top right corner of the page. look to the right of your page and scroll down a touch, it should say join social groups, click on it. click on View all social groups. Pick one. Then a box will ask do you want to join..click yes.

I sure hope that works..this is just plain nuts, somewhere there should be a key. Or at least a big red button that says ENTER HERE!

Last edited:

Cori

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
USA
I believe I logged out of the site, then I clicked on the Womans room..I then got a message about joining and clicked on Female and I think it asked me to login at that point.

Here is what you sent me via PM...

hey Cori! I think I may have a solution or two! I tried to get into a social forum that I don't belong to and I got the same message as you. I clicked log out. I saw that my name wasn't on the top where you sign in. The next page said that I may need an invite..not true for us, but the page that shows all the members also asks if you are male or female, you need to click female.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
  • Deleted by Mary Kay
  • Reason: just bumps, no content

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
  • Deleted by Mary Kay
  • Reason: just bumps, no content

Cori

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
USA
Oh I've just been busy with other things lately Mary. My son had a birthday, my mother in law has been in and out of the hospital, and many other things to keep me busy. :rolleyes: Also of note, I did try posting a few times recently but could not. I get that message to try again later, the server is busy. After a few more tries I usually just give up and go to bed.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Chels, Glad to see you! Have fun in here..there are lots of threads to choose from. Post in any of them! Or if you wish, start some of your own.
smilehi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread