How to disassemble Novo Bar 6000?

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA
I totally love these novo bars. Great flavor, lots of vapor, all around easy. My challenge is I got about 600 puffs, not 6000. I'm sure there is a ton of life left in mine. I'd like to pop the top off and add some more vape juice - but I can't figure out how. Does anyone know how to disassemble without using a hacksaw?? Thanks.

Reactions: smacuser

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I totally love these novo bars. Great flavor, lots of vapor, all around easy. My challenge is I got about 600 puffs, not 6000. I'm sure there is a ton of life left in mine. I'd like to pop the top off and add some more vape juice - but I can't figure out how. Does anyone know how to disassemble without using a hacksaw?? Thanks.
Hi mate,

Return the defective unit to the place of purchase,
As a steady buyer of the units and a regular customer, the retailer should, imo, swap a new one for the defective one. YMMV

Good luck
I

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA
Hi mate,

Return the defective unit to the place of purchase,
As a steady buyer of the units and a regular customer, the retailer should, imo, swap a new one for the defective one. YMMV

Good luck
I
I'm not convinced it is defective. I mean, 600 puffs is about what you would expect out of a "6000" puff bar, don't you think?

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
hammer-bangs.gif

Users who are viewing this thread