how to clean a juice flavor out of my T3 coil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearjunky

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
illinois
so i do alot of flavor switching with my T3s...ive never had this issue before when i put a totally different flavor of juice inside a T3 but recently i had a T3 with niquid strawberry juice in it and i emptied the strawberry juice out and rinsed the glass tank out real good as usual and even lightly rinsed the coil too...dryed both units real good and then put some 555 juice in and vaped. now my 555 juice has a slight stawberry taste, not real strong or horrible, but i definitely can taste a hint of strawberry. QUESTION IS: is there any way to get the stawberry flavor taste out of that coil by cleaning in a different fashion or am i just now stuck with a T3 coil that is always gonna taste slightly like strawberry with all the other juices i may put in it in the future? I've switched flavors many many times with my T3s but mostly only with other tobacco flavors to other tobacco flavors (did one time from peach to a tobacco and never noticed the peach aftertaste this bad as now). I"m ALSO sure that the 555 juice that's in that T3 has some slight stawberry juice mixed in with it too but im not worried about that since i can always replace that amount of juice later once i vape it empty...SO is there anything i can do about this? is there a proper way to clear these T3 coils so switching between flavors does NOT leave a aftertaste? do in need to just use a new coil or rebuild it or what? thanks !!!

DrApex

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
Raleigh NC
I soak all my T3 heads in 151 proof vodka.

It cleans all but the funkiest caramelized juices out and adds new life to your t3 head.

I just keep a jar nearby full of vodka and when I get done with one of the heads, I toss it into the jar.

Once the jar is sorta full, I rinse everything with hot water and let it all dry out.

DW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread