How to celebrate two anniversaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
Yesterday was my 40 year wedding anniversary AND my 3 year vaping anniversary. So we made a stop on the way to dinner. (we also stoped at a jewelry store just to be fair)

allan&i at the vaping store.jpg

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
Congratulations to both you and your wife on your Ruby wedding anniversary! :headbang:

So... What did you get, what did you get??? :laugh:

Actually their stock was pretty low. I picked up a slimzy 14500 mod for $10 off the clearance table. Not much of a vapeversary present, but I get to order something online...with Ms. G's blessing.

Funny thing is, she considers vape gear to be an appliance, and if there is one thing I have been taught in 40 years, "Appliances Are Not Presents". Hence the jewelry store trip.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    :thumbs: Congratulations for both of you. :thumbs: Sometime around the middle of next month will be the mark of my girl putting up with me for 18 years. She's still my girlfriend technically, and she's also gotten used to having to tell me the exact date.. The 29th of next month will be my 1yr. vaperversary. I'm not going to mention that to her though.. Even though I did remember the exact date that we met for 2 or 3 years..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread