How much supply to keep on hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

riddle80

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Nashville, TN
I've seen many posts about people running out and not being able to order because there's no stock. The popularity of these devices has skyrocketed in recent months. Between that and the risk of suppliers shipments potentially being held up in customs (thus they can't risk ordering 100k worth of product all at once to keep up with demand) for the time being we need a new strategy. Spikey started a thread HERE which got me thinking we needed it here on this forum. The time for 1 extra atomizer and a bottle of liquid is no more. You'll need to have more so you don't risk running out. Here's my suggestion:

Always keep 3 good atomizers, 3 batteries (and maybe a passthrough), and at least 30 ml of liquid on hand (depending on how much you use per day). If you get below that plan to order on the next re-stock. Don't wait till your almost out to reorder!

Of course, for beginners it's still recommended to get the 1 atomizer and small bottles of liquid to try it out and see what works for you, but after you've got a routine and favorites be sure you have enough. It's my guess that this situation will be temporary and they'll find a way to keep up with demand but until then you don't want to be left out in the cold.

Additional comments and suggestions appreciated :).

Last edited:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Riddle.....You are correct in the growing popularity...I have been vaping for just 1 month now,and already 8 people I know(home and work),have made the switch.The customs situatiion is a bit scary,but it seems there is always someone who has what you need.I would advise those who have a favorite supplier to stock up when they have product,because one never knows. I myself have 3 batteries,8 atomizers,2 usb passthroughs,usb battery pack and over 60ml of various juice. I think I will be stocking up even more. Happy Vaping...the Wiz!

BadSeed

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
Arbroath, UK
I've got loads of different flavoured liquid at the moment, mainly as I was trying different flavours. I've got some 24mg TW Marlboro on the way too that I plan cutting with glycerin and adding some LorAnn flavours to.

I've got three atomisers for my EVO, and three batteries. The batteries aren't lasting quite as long as they used to though, so I've ordered a couple more just in case.

The definite rule is to have backups for everything. Then you won't be caught short.

Jag1313

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2008
US-FL

Always keep 3 good atomizers, 3 batteries (and maybe a passthrough), and at least 30 ml of liquid on hand (depending on how much you use per day). If you get below that plan to order on the next re-stock. Don't wait till your almost out to reorder!

Of course, for beginners it's still recommended to get the 1 atomizer and small bottles of liquid to try it out and see what works for you, but after you've got a routine and favorites be sure you have enough. It's my guess that this situation will be temporary and they'll find a way to keep up with demand but until then you don't want to be left out in the cold.

Additional comments and suggestions appreciated :).

I always try to keep as spares: 5 atomizers, 1 usb pass through, 3 batteries, 60 ml juice (30 ml can be gone in a week) and a couple of cores, since I was not able during the last weeks to order everything at once. I always tried to order once a month for $100 to get free shipping, but that did not work since a while. Sucks shipping cost wise! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread