• th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    I'm ordering 7 bottles of e-liquid, various flavors, medium nicotine (about 18mg).

My average nicotine intake is of 21mg daily (not to mention caffeine, almost Lethal Doses, lol).

So, am I right to stick with the 18mg nic e-juice?

So, how long a bottle of 30 ml will last? How often I'll vape?

'average intake of 21mg' = what, a pack a day or more?

Start with the 24mg or 36mg fluid. They are not directly equivalent.

openthewell

ECF Veteran
    Jun 11, 2009
    Chico, CA
    Here's my 2 cents, for what its worth.

I'd say go with the 18mg, because the need for some type of oral fixation is sometimes stronger than the need for nicotine. With the 18mg, you pretty much know you won't be worrying about getting too much nicotine and suffering from nausea and headaches, etc. With the 24 and 36mg juice, you could find that vaping it as much as you want to could cause some nicotine side effects that you'd prefer not to have.

Like I said that's just my experience. I would recommend get the majority of your order in 18mg, and maybe get one or two bottles of 24mg in case you need that extra bit on rougher days.

P

Phil River

'average intake of 21mg' = what, a pack a day or more?

Start with the 24mg or 36mg fluid. They are not directly equivalent.

1 pack of carlton and some luckies.

I've vapped the marlboro hi flavor (probably 24mg) and I got some nausea and other mild side effects, that's why I think mid nicotine will suit me well. But I'm planning to buy some high nic juice, just in case.

mamu

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    IN USA
    1 pack of carlton and some luckies.

I've vapped the marlboro hi flavor (probably 24mg) and I got some nausea and other mild side effects, that's why I think mid nicotine will suit me well. But I'm planning to buy some high nic juice, just in case.

If you're talking about vaping the marlboro that comes from a pre-filled cart, that would probably be 16-18 mg.

I get nauseous and headaches if I vape anything higher than 18 mg.

These are the strengths
    0 - no nic
    6-8 mg - low
    12-14 mg - medium
    16-18 mg - high
    24 mg - very high
    36 mg - super high

If you're getting nauseous I don't think it wise to go higher in nicotine strength - you'll just get sicker.

P

Phil River

If you're talking about vaping the marlboro that comes from a pre-filled cart, that would probably be 16-18 mg

Exactly! Thanks for your tips mamu! I guess I'm going for everything 18mg, get one bottle of 24mg unflavored and get some PG to cut some nicotine if needed.

I think using 10 ml a week is avarage.

Whoa! this is nice, I spend 190 dollars of cigarettes each month.

So, doing the math: Aside from spending 150 dollars for the initial starter kit plus some accessories and e-liquids, I would probably end up spending 50 dollars average per month (atomizers, juice, batteries) or even less.

Sweet! :)

wegster

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    yeah, many use 1-2ml per day.
    On the nicotine strengths, you can always cut it down with VG/glycerine/glycerol or PG, but can not increase it easily/if at all.

Note that some have allergies to PG, plus you'll have 'the rest of cigarette withdrawals' going on as well, plus possibly an 'adjustment period.' There's a good thread somewhere on this, but basically, some sore throat is 'normal' for most, some muscle soreness perhaps. Anything else, start doing some searching; it's possible you've got an allergy.

Sar

ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2009
    New York, NY
    It is not uncommon for people to vape much more when they get their first vaporizer (chain-vaping), so don't be alarmed too much if that happens. Most people gradually reduce their vaping to their more usual analog frequency.

With that said, I probably vape around 4 to 5 ml per day, 24 mg nic level. I used to smoke about 1.5 to 2 packs of analogs per day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread