How much eliquid does everyone use in a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
You're right, everyone uses different amounts, anywhere between 2 - 10 mls a day. Multiply by 7, it's between 14 and 70 a week. The question is how much do you vape each day? Multiply by 7.

Once you find your favorite(s), it's always good to stock up. juice can sit in a cool place up to 2 years. What you don't want is some kind of hiccup with the vendor or shipping and run out. I have > 1 liter (1,000) mls in the frig. :)

wreker

Aug 7, 2011
philly
Here's what I found for myself. I'm a pack a day Marlboro Medium smoker, or I used to be :)
I use a Halo G6 which is a Kr808D-1 I believe.
Each carto holds about one half of a milliliter, and I go through 3 to 4 cartos a day of 24mg.

Were I you I wouldn't get too hung up on guessing what amount you need. I'd just vape till you feel satisfied.
If you run out, no big deal; Smoking an analog on occasion in order to fill in the gap so to speak is fine, till you get yourself dialed in.

Hope it helps.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Only you can figure out how much you will use per day. it depends on your equipment, how many drags per day, how big and how hot your atomizer or cartomizer is, how the juice is delivered (like tanks use juice faster than most other methods). Most people use somewhere between 1.5 and 5ml per day but some use more than 5ml per day. Vape from one small bottle for several days and see how much the bottle is reduced after one day. 2 days, 3 days. then you will know about how much YOU use.

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
I place a monthly juice order at BWB and order five 30ml bottles. Since switching to the dual cartos my daily amt went way up for some reason. Prior to using the duals three of the 30ml would get me thru. But now, five 30ml bottles gets me to the 1 month deadline.
Starting out make sure you have lots of extra juixce on hand. Its horrible to run out before your next juice order. Good Luck, Jenn

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
I place a monthly juice order at BWB and order five 30ml bottles. Since switching to the dual cartos my daily amt went way up for some reason. Prior to using the duals three of the 30ml would get me thru. But now, five 30ml bottles gets me to the 1 month deadline.
Starting out make sure you have lots of extra juixce on hand. Its horrible to run out before your next juice order. Good Luck, Jenn

Dual coils means 2 coils vaping juice at once, more flavor, use more juice. :)

Marb

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2011
Portland, OR
Many many variables... but when I actually monitor my usage, I find I tend to go through somewhere between 4 & 5mL of fluid when using Clearos, but it seems to have settled down to somewhere around 3mL (possibly less) with EMDCC's. The Clearos seemed to give a "wetter" hit, possibly using more fluid per hit? Whereas the EMDCC's seemed a little dryer but also a little more satisfying, so I think I'm vaping less often and for shorter periods with them. However, I vape substantially more if I'm bored and/or sitting around doing nothing of course, lol...

EDIT: reading the post above, I realize Clearos probably use LESS fluid per hit (depending on voltage, ohms, fluid, etc), but I do think less is absorbed with a "wetter" vape, so I was probably hitting them more than I was with the EMDCC's.

Last edited:

Eclipsed1770

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
South Carolina
I have been using the tank system and have noticed that the 1ml=1pack seems to be holding up pretty well. I would go through a pack every other day and i seem to do the same with the 1ml tanks. I am not sure if it is going to be the same with a cart or carto system.

I actually found that using a carto that holds 1ml was more like around 6 analogs. It all depends on your equipment and how much you love to vape. What I would suggest is get a few 30ml bottles not only in the mg of nic you're currently using but one step below that as well. The reason is that you never know when you can reduce your nic level and having juice that you can cut your current nic level with is a good thing. But don't stock up until you find your all day juice. Many users have wasted money on 30ml bottles to find they don't like that particular juice. If you're just starting out get smaller sample sizes first, then purchase larger bottles of what you like.

Just my opinion.

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
...as others have said, it's all different and depends on you...for me, I figure on 30ml/per week and I want to have at least one extra week on hand...so from zero on hand, I want to have 60ml on hand...of course, being fairly new at this and trying different flavors, I(and my wifey) now have over 200ml on hand or on the way in the mail...YMMV...I also don't think you want to go back to the funkarettes if at all possible so get plenty, compared to the price of the funkies, it is cheap to get plenty of juice...if you're new, try ordering a buncha 10ml samples to try and then order 30ml bottles of stuff you liked best...tis what i did................
madjack:2cool:

pieman

Jul 28, 2011
London
Many many variables... but when I actually monitor my usage, I find I tend to go through somewhere between 4 & 5mL of fluid when using Clearos, but it seems to have settled down to somewhere around 3mL (possibly less) with EMDCC's. The Clearos seemed to give a "wetter" hit, possibly using more fluid per hit? Whereas the EMDCC's seemed a little dryer but also a little more satisfying, so I think I'm vaping less often and for shorter periods with them. However, I vape substantially more if I'm bored and/or sitting around doing nothing of course, lol...

EDIT: reading the post above, I realize Clearos probably use LESS fluid per hit (depending on voltage, ohms, fluid, etc), but I do think less is absorbed with a "wetter" vape, so I was probably hitting them more than I was with the EMDCC's.

I've found that since changing to DCC's that i'm using less juice and vaping less than i was with an atty/dripping. I think it's because i find them a more satisfying vape aswell, so i don't need to constantly vape chasing that satisfaction i crave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread