How many people have you helped assisted & helped to kick the analogs with a PV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
My daughter came over yesterday to celebrate a late Mother's Day with me, while we were together she told me she would like to quit smoking after seeing me quit after 27 years but couldn't quit afford the start up so I dug deep into my spare parts and liquid and created one for her, 2 batts, 2 atty's, my charger case some carts and about 35 ml of juice, told her everything I've learned here, except the cost and that it would be the best Mother's Day gift ever if she could do it, and would still be the best if she couldn't.

A few weeks ago, a acquaintance at a restaurant I go to approached me and was interested in what I was using (PV), long story short she is not a computer person so I ordered he the stuff and now she is happily vaping away. Side note: she has now gotten her son's interest peaked

So I guess 2 so far that I know of, I have talked to so many people in passing, and trashed alot of carts letting others try my PV

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
I know for sure of 2 people that I assisted with their purchases of Joye 510's and accessories, hooked them up with all they needed to know and have been here since day one to assist them any way I could. I even made one of them a nice NicoStick with two protected 14500's and charger, but neither one of them kept with it.

I guess it's just not for some people but it's always good to hear that others have had such good success. All we can do is try.

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread